Where are the Nerds??

Options

Replies

• terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    I’m going to a friends house tonight and I think we’re gonna try Donut County! Has anyone heard of this game!?
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    🌺💖 Proud to be 🤓 Nerd!

Welcome. We are glad to have you.
  • sdanemrtn
    Options
    I'll just leave this heregca7rmbks4s7.jpg
  • sandman1022
    sandman1022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    @Evieseriously I used to play WOW for years, but stopped when a few of my friends bailed. Hubby and I are thinking of picking it up again soon! I had the most fun as either a Warrior or Rogue (I like close combat I guess lol) and honestly liked the quests and levelling more than the raids or dungeons (some people just take it too seriously for me! lol)

I agree some people do take it too seriously, but once you find a great guild, everything is so much better. I loved questing and raiding but never got into pvp. Played from crusade to mists and my main was a rogue.
  • terrordawg
    Options
    I’m going to a friends house tonight and I think we’re gonna try Donut County! Has anyone heard of this game!?

So, I didn’t end up playing Donut County, BUT played, and BEAT in one sitting 🤓 another game called “Manual Samuel”.

I HIGHLY recommend it. It was inventive and hilarious, and I think my friend said it was free on Xbox!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I took about an 8 year break from WoW and just getting back to it in the last 6 months after my son started asking about it. I'm getting him his own account for his birthday :)
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am a big nerd love star wars star trek and comics.always looking for nerd friends any kind of nerd lol
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

So, I didn’t end up playing Donut County, BUT played, and BEAT in one sitting 🤓 another game called “Manual Samuel”.

I HIGHLY recommend it. It was inventive and hilarious, and I think my friend said it was free on Xbox!

I saw Donut Country and thought it would be a relaxing game! Haven’t heard of Manual Samuel, I’ll have to check it out!
  • terrordawg
    Options
    @BradR_82 Yeah, I hadn’t heard of it either til last night! Definitely an indie game. It was really fun, it’ll have you laughing for sure!
  • sdanemrtn
    Options
    I am a big nerd love star wars star trek and comics.always looking for nerd friends any kind of nerd lol

That might be the most awesome profile pic I have seen. Well done.
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @BradR_82 Yeah, I hadn’t heard of it either til last night! Definitely an indie game. It was really fun, it’ll have you laughing for sure!

Good to know I’ll check it out. Always looking for some good indie games.
  • kirsty_valerie
    kirsty_valerie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m Starwars, TWD, GoT(Show and book), Marvel and Pokemon type girl but I never say no to DC and Harry Potter nerd out. I’m super into all things zombie and their inevitable uprising is why I’m working on my fitness as I intend to be the Negan of my local area but with less face ironing. They *kitten* is nasty!
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Kirsty very cool pics female negan best thing ever. Better looking to. Zombies are gonna happen thats why im losing weight lol can i add you or you can add me lol. Nerds need to stick together
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m Starwars, TWD, GoT(Show and book), Marvel and Pokemon type girl but I never say no to DC and Harry Potter nerd out. I’m super into all things zombie and their inevitable uprising is why I’m working on my fitness as I intend to be the Negan of my local area but with less face ironing. They *kitten* is nasty!

The Pokeball image reminds me of the year at my local comic-con there was a flood of girls and women in blue dresses with braided blonde hair. Leading to the game of Daenerys Targaryen or Elsa from Frozen, the clue being whether they had a Dragon theme somewhere or a snowflake theme.
  • kirsty_valerie
    kirsty_valerie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was going for Mother of Dragon types 🤓 Love a good nerdy mash up xx
  • PistolValentine
    Options
    Nerd here and new to mfp community!

So glad I found my people♥️
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, need more nerd friends. Feel free to Add me..
  • charmedsooner
    charmedsooner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd here! I'm all about Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Dresden Files and Supernatural. I love me some Skyrim and Diablo too. I'd love to put together a like minded tribe for encouragement and support. Feel free to add me.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    b2cw5xwvmi6p.jpeg
    I should have posted this here....it’s getting no appreciation in the selfie thread.....😂 I’m taking it down....
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    b2cw5xwvmi6p.jpeg
    I should have posted this here....it’s getting no appreciation in the selfie thread.....😂 I’m taking it down....

selfie threads r mean xD

Well you were nice to me on the selfie thread 😂