The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    orl5n51kf2ei.jpg

I'm loving this look! Like this face muchly
  • randielizabethwatts
    Options
    Mike9294 wrote: »
    p18akgv3wgd9.jpg

Bow chicka bow wow. 😍

• competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    xo7gcw0r1ndp.jpg
    Weirded out for actually selfie
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    orl5n51kf2ei.jpg

Looking great TJ!!! <3<3<3<3
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!❤❤❤❤
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!❤❤❤❤

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

And just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter! You SHOULD smile in your selfies Sab, because that smile is just as beautiful as the woman attached to it.

Thank you, both of you. You're wonderful. You really are. :heart:
    And I'm pretty toothy in real life (once I get past RBF), it's just in pictures that I have this mental barrier. Working on it though.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    @SabAteNine you have the most wonderful of smiles!! <3
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

You have a really wonderful smile
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Gorgeous and CUTE :)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    jfhc4kqo7okf.jpg

Figured I ought to post an unfiltered version of the picture I put in the other selfie thread. No Snapchat. No color correction. Just me (well me with a little makeup...because I am heading out if the house.)

That moment when you look at the selfie you just posted and realize you forgot to put earrings in.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    nwj0bxdztm3u.jpeg

Where you got Mama Lee hiding?
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    r0kffmclssqd.jpeg

Geez
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Well i think it may have been said already....;).....but you really do have an incredible infectious smile :)

You may even motivate me to post a smiling selfie someday....;)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    @SabAteNine Your smile is great. Dont be self conscious about it. :)