The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• danweb4545
    danweb4545 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    x8h54veqn2qn.jpeg

A rare sighting of me smiling outside work

Great Smile!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    x8h54veqn2qn.jpeg

You only like to smile inside work? ;)
  • TheSma11Print
    TheSma11Print Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    x8h54veqn2qn.jpeg

You only like to smile inside work? ;)

Aaaaah good point! ;) I should have just said ‘a rare sight of me smiling’ 😂
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    the sun blinding me in one eye = filter? Whatever.

vel7gp4kd2xa.jpg

Love your face girl :) we need more of it around !
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    xjwic5i1gsce.jpeg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kwqdx9yuh505.jpeg

Me. No filter. Mascara is a must though. Have a great day!

Wow, you are absolutely stunning
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    gz9lsf6v9nsj.jpg
    Works for me. Best selfie ever.

This pic is horrible because I can't see your lips. See, I will be honest with you.....
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    kwqdx9yuh505.jpeg

Wow, you are absolutely stunning

Thank you!
    kwqdx9yuh505.jpeg

Thank you, I will try to have a nice day

:blush:
  • nooshi713
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    NO wonder I'm getting woos i look like a total douch bag. People tried to be kind but I'm drunk and look stupid.

I'm ashamed a little bit but but not too much cos I look a little bit ok in some pics.

Aaaargh. Need to stay off the drink.

No, stay on the drink. I am enjoying it. I wish more people would let their real personalities out in here, woo's be darned.

Your saying I should stay on the drink? Well okay then. Maybe just this weekend. Then I'm seeking help. I really am. I'm only gona get drunk sometimes. And take selfies. Ok?

Omg. I need to sleep. Work in the morning thank God it's just training.

Well if it a problem, then no. I dont want any harm to come to you. I just like seeing people be playful and not so serious.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    NO wonder I'm getting woos i look like a total douch bag. People tried to be kind but I'm drunk and look stupid.

I'm ashamed a little bit but but not too much cos I look a little bit ok in some pics.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that explains so much
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

That certainly does explain a lot. :lol:

I don't overshare when I drink, but I get brutally honest with no *kitten* given. I wouldn't be ashamed of it, just enjoy it for the fun it is.

Speaking as a person who formerly had a drinking "problem", I would say if you feel it is getting out of hand, to either limit what you do drink or if it's truly terrible, go find yourself a program or a person to talk to about it.

I still drink, but I intentionally eat less on days I plan to have a few glasses of wine or cider. :)

You're fine: no douchebaggery detected.
  • nooshi713
    Options

No, stay on the drink. I am enjoying it. I wish more people would let their real personalities out in here, woo's be darned.

Your saying I should stay on the drink? Well okay then. Maybe just this weekend. Then I'm seeking help. I really am. I'm only gona get drunk sometimes. And take selfies. Ok?

Omg. I need to sleep. Work in the morning thank God it's just training.

Well if it a problem, then no. I dont want any harm to come to you. I just like seeing people be playful and not so serious.

Well I'v actually got training all day tomorrow at work and I still drank too much so il be hung over in the morning. I take meds so it gets worse. I know I have some kind of issue but it's taken ages to admit it. I think saying it on here will actually help me to see that it's real so yeah, thanks anyway x

Try to drink a lot of water.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    the sun blinding me in one eye = filter? Whatever.

vel7gp4kd2xa.jpg

The sun may be blinding one eye but... you still got 2 eyes left, yes? ;)

I like this pic :)