The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    nlyz9myam7wl.jpeg
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    NO wonder I'm getting woos i look like a total douch bag. People tried to be kind but I'm drunk and look stupid.

I'm ashamed a little bit but but not too much cos I look a little bit ok in some pics.

Aaaargh. Need to stay off the drink.

No, stay on the drink. I am enjoying it. I wish more people would let their real personalities out in here, woo's be darned.

Your saying I should stay on the drink? Well okay then. Maybe just this weekend. Then I'm seeking help. I really am. I'm only gona get drunk sometimes. And take selfies. Ok?

Omg. I need to sleep. Work in the morning thank God it's just training.

Well if it a problem, then no. I dont want any harm to come to you. I just like seeing people be playful and not so serious.

Well I'v actually got training all day tomorrow at work and I still drank too much so il be hung over in the morning. I take meds so it gets worse. I know I have some kind of issue but it's taken ages to admit it. I think saying it on here will actually help me to see that it's real so yeah, thanks anyway x

The selfies were funny, yet hearing everything and if you’re not being sarcastic, I understand the need to work whatever is bothering you out. ❤️❤️❤️ you’re beautiful

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    2zjndo6gho5v.jpg
    Hey here’s me after too many hours at work and giving a shower where I end up just as wet as the resident509wswyb046q.jpeg
    This one is from last night when I was done with life. You can see the death in my eyes
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    That's a bad "woo" btw. :D
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    gz9lsf6v9nsj.jpg
    Works for me. Best selfie ever.

This pic is horrible because I can't see your lips. See, I will be honest with you.....

Honesty is always appreciated!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Ok ok ok ok ok ok
    ok
    ok ok
    ok ok here
    ok ok here i go
    ok
    dont judge
    get ready
    bvuwpjibhcd3.jpg

I like you but
    soyx0k37cxyo.jpeg

:D
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    2zjndo6gho5v.jpg
    Hey here’s me after too many hours at work and giving a shower where I end up just as wet as the resident509wswyb046q.jpeg
    This one is from last night when I was done with life. You can see the death in my eyes

b7y3acjwmm15.gif

si3t7gohf6z8.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,128 Member
    Options
    hfqjg21ky67u.jpeg

Same ole same ole me

If you’re happy and you know clap your hands

Clap clap.

This made my day :) I quite enjoy this face, my wonderful fran.

Thank you Meg! Big hugs
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Becuase I was bullied into this...
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

If it smells like bacon, it HAS to be bacon ! :p;)