The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Becuase I was bullied into this...
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

I AM SCREAMING ARE YOU *kitten* KIDDING ME HI BOO

Um....yeah....i dont think i could ever get like this for anything.....but really glad to see you again....bro hug and hearty handshake.....

He's excited because they were internet besties so his enthusiasm is endearing

I understand, not saying he's wrong.....just over the top flamboyance will never be my thing. I keep things to a deep smolder ;)

But sometimes it's nice to know that someone's excited to see you. I'd love if my entrance caused someone to type in capital letters lol

Lol.......just replace Facebook with MFP in this video.....https://youtu.be/Cu4lmsdRpWE
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

Um....yeah....i dont think i could ever get like this for anything.....but really glad to see you again....bro hug and hearty handshake.....

I understand, not saying he's wrong.....just over the top flamboyance will never be my thing. I keep things to a deep smolder ;)

But sometimes it's nice to know that someone's excited to see you. I'd love if my entrance caused someone to type in capital letters lol

MMM YES IS THAT A LG ROLLY™ KEYBOARD W/TACTILE, PHYSICAL BUTTONS IN YOUR POCKET BBY OR U JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

MMM YES IS THAT A LG ROLLY™ KEYBOARD W/TACTILE, PHYSICAL BUTTONS IN YOUR POCKET BBY OR U JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?

There we go, now that is the kind of ovation I was hoping to receive today

YES I AGREE, SPEAKING OF PHYSICAL HUMAN EXCITEMENT, WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING ON POSTING WHAT IS COLLOQUIALLY KNOWN AS A "SELFIE" IN THESE INTERNET FORUMS FOR US NORMAL HUMANS TO VIEW IN AN EXCITED FASHION WHILE PERFORMING A SMILE?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

I figured since they came back around the same time he knew what was up. How did you not tell him!

My thoughts also ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

I figured since they came back around the same time he knew what was up. How did you not tell him!
    xlfg8coge6yn.gif

I wish I didnt have a conscience and could feel ok banning people simply because they post *kitten* like this
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

xlfg8coge6yn.gif

I wish I didnt have a conscience and could feel ok banning people simply because they post *kitten* like this

Yeah but, to be fair...I put it in a spoiler and you couldn't help yourself. I've matured greatly thank you very much.

Dont mature too much, its a wee bit of your charm
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

*please* someone imitate this or SOME other selfie. we need a kick start there. Bacon! Get your *kitten* in there!

@SnackherBarrell

I found your twin.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    If I post a pic, am I obligated to say that I'm ugly?
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If I post a pic, am I obligated to say that I'm ugly?

No, in fact you're not allowed to say you're ugly. ;)
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Ok ok ok ok ok ok
    ok
    ok ok
    ok ok here
    ok ok here i go
    ok
    dont judge
    get ready
    bvuwpjibhcd3.jpg

I like you but
    soyx0k37cxyo.jpeg

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

Good people!😍 missed this face
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    1lrkngc2bl91.jpg

Yes. That enthusiasm is refreshing.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Post workout,
    Post and hour of walking around in the heat fundraising. Still have another workout to do...

wmaz3x4lcq7g.jpg

Love the top 🙂