The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    LizzieRoze wrote: »
    ospst4vpokye.jpg

Picture after my haircut ^_^

your eyes! You remind me a bit of Emma off Glee.
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    No filter but maybe a little angle?o9kb9o322doo.jpeg
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    No filter but maybe a little angle?

Im definitely no expert....but im gonna wager you will have a lot of eyebrow envy :)
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    You want raw and unfiltered? You want real? Here we go.

In another thread we were posting pics of what women’s bellies look like, at various weights, times of the month, post-partum, etc., in order to illustrate how hormones, childbirth, aging, and even poses and lighting affect the appearance of a woman’s belly.

One woman said that when doing a plank, her tummy brought to mind Edward Munich’s “The Scream”...which led to other women posting plank belly pics,

So after delivering three big healthy boys, I realize my plank belly looks an awful lot like a rubber chicken.

u8q60lfjc6c7.jpeg

I’m with you there. 2 babies and 130 lbs lost later I could make a toddler out of the loose skin.
    Plays on my head 24/7
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

In another thread we were posting pics of what women’s bellies look like, at various weights, times of the month, post-partum, etc., in order to illustrate how hormones, childbirth, aging, and even poses and lighting affect the appearance of a woman’s belly.

One woman said that when doing a plank, her tummy brought to mind Edward Munich’s “The Scream”...which led to other women posting plank belly pics,

So after delivering three big healthy boys, I realize my plank belly looks an awful lot like a rubber chicken.

u8q60lfjc6c7.jpeg

I love that you posted this. My body changes so drastically due to hormones that I sometimes feel like a shape shifter! I gained about 80lbs when I was pregnant and had a huge baby so I'm left with a belly I'm not completely happy with... but it is my body and I plan on caring for it until the day I die.

As a mother of 3, you look sensational.
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Adele_D wrote: »
    No filter but maybe a little angle?

Im definitely no expert....but im gonna wager you will have a lot of eyebrow envy :)
    I doubt it, but thank you. Right? That is a compliment....🤔

• millionsofpeaches1
    Options
    orl5n51kf2ei.jpg

Lookin good teej
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

u8q60lfjc6c7.jpeg

Fortunately, when I lie flat on my back, things more or less settle into place.

az07zvku99od.jpeg

Men have it so easy
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Darn. Looks like Edvard Munch autocorrected to Edward Munich.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    orl5n51kf2ei.jpg

I gotta say, you look like you've dropped a few years..