The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

@SabAteNine Seriously, you think your smile is not attractive? The world could use a lot more of the real life you!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    t9m113uoh7yk.jpg

POST WORKOUT

@St4rFire my god, where were these women when I was young? That expression.........
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    2fj5ilaplar4.jpeg
    I’m probably going to regret doing this. This is my first ever selfie. Whatcha see is whatcha get. True to life means makeup is a must for me. Taken today.

Moonie! You did it! And ya’s gawjus! Yay! ❤️
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Since I didn’t follow “angle rules”

Better 😝😝7baz1napw0u1.jpeg

JudasPriest.gif~c200
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Ok heres my ugly angle. Swap away @SnackherBarrell

jldh3p2sbryw.jpeg

THAT’s your ugly angle? Boyyyyy!
  • SwannySez
    Options
    While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Stahp. I get how this Kinda thing can be, but you have a great smile!
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

jldh3p2sbryw.jpeg

At a straight angle you can see both my eyelids are not the same size. Pretty self conscience about that Lol

Sorry, I gotta Spock eyebrow from getting my head ripped open in a car crash. I know how that can be. I didn’t notice the eye thing though. I know we all see things glaringly that others never do.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

And just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter! You SHOULD smile in your selfies Sab, because that smile is just as beautiful as the woman attached to it.

I wanted to say something nice but I'll just +1 to this. Shes better with words than I am.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Since I didn’t follow “angle rules”

Better 😝😝7baz1napw0u1.jpeg

JudasPriest.gif~c200

I break rules now, as an adult 😆😆 it’s adult rebellion 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

jldh3p2sbryw.jpeg

At a straight angle you can see both my eyelids are not the same size. Pretty self conscience about that Lol

Stoooop it 😏 you look fine