Anyone do 310 shakes on here ?

So my husband and i are gonna do the 310 shakes . I'm just curious to see how many people do this and does it actually work ? Any advice will help ! Also im lactose and tolerant. What could I use for the shake besides water.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited November 2017
    No idea what they are, but you could mix protein powder with nut/alternative milks, put it in a smoothie with extra ingredients, stir in to things (oats, Chia pudding etc)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I don't know what those are. But I tried SlimFast in past. And failed.

I've found that tracking my calories on this site and eating real food has been much more sustainable for me.
  • hisamazinggirl
    hisamazinggirl Posts: 38 Member
    I use 310 1 shake in the morning,2 lemonades throughout the day.keto lunch and dinner,2 low carb snacks and a vegan brownie for dessert.I try and stay at 1200 calories.I've lost 25 lbs in the last 3 months.

That's great !!! I don't like shakes very much so probably won't stick to it.. my husband might stick to it . I agree it is very expensive
  • 5lambert
    5lambert Posts: 19 Member
    I just ordered some after a third friend posted good weight loss (over 50.) I am going to swap them for lunch some days (so cheaper than eating out) or breakfast (as cheap as my carnation breakfast essentials plus milk) so we will see.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    I was looking for the nutritional info for these shakes and came across this page. https://310nutrition.com/products/life_start

Those reviews are so fake. Fake fake fake. Sad!
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    if you want to drink your calories there are so many better ways to do it - make your own smoothies, shakes, etc. - you can make them taste better, have better macros and cost a fraction of what those shakes do.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    edited September 2018
    Here are my top two smoothie recipes:

5ddc82e543a59532ec7cff046ff5687e.png

I'm flexible with the greens - it's a mix of 60 g of whatever I have. The three above are growing in my garden right now. The Malabar (vine) spinach just LOVES this hot and humid weather.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,925 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I was looking for the nutritional info for these shakes and came across this page. https://310nutrition.com/products/life_start

Those reviews are so fake. Fake fake fake. Sad!

Can never see the point of so called reviews on a company's own website - surely everybody can figure there is, at the very least, a conflict of interest.

Same goes for everything - if you want reviews, go to an independent site.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,925 Member
    I noticed when you go to linked site that they also have products like ACV, tumetic, detoxing solution.

Doesn't fill one with confidence that they are nutritionally sound product.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Shakes don't work for me as they simply do not fill me up. I need to eat and chew for satiety.
  • 5lambert
    5lambert Posts: 19 Member
    Well, not a huge success. They taste blah- not bad, but not good enough to mentally fill me up. I'm not hungry drinking them one or two meals, but not satisfied and looking for salty snacks. I've bought a set though and they are expensive, so will try and boost them up some with other tasty adds- the calories are low enough that shouldn't hurt.