Android App!!

Options
Is there anyone else having issues with the MFP app? Cuz mine is making me mad it takes forever to load, sync, log in, search, and forces close on me all the time and it never did it up until recently and it pisses me off...I really hope there is an update soon!!

Replies

• LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ditto to that.. i hardly use mine anymore.. just easier to be at a computer...
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Yeah, mine's been flaky lately, too. At first I thought it was the the cellular connection, so I switched it to wireless in the house. It helped a little, but I wouldn't count on it.
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I was having similar issues, but a simply reboot of my phone did the trick. It's all working perfectly now!
  • kriscrat
    kriscrat Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm having similar issues. I just joined recentlly, and have been having the same problems the whole time. Some days are better than others.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mine works!
  • mishajg2
    mishajg2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine was doing this too, until I rebooted my phone...no issues now...
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    I just uploaded that app to my new phone this weekend and it works great! Maybe it needs to update?
  • Bijee
    Bijee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    your apps can act up if you dont power your phone off daily - if even for a few minutes. Mine works fine, but also keep in mind that if you use your browser on your phone it takes you to the mobile version which is very similar to the app and is using your internet connection. That way if there is a kink in the app you still have the functionality without the frustration.

Hope that helps!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Ive rebooted my phone several times this week and still really slow!!
  • shanefg
    shanefg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just sold my iphone and upgraded to a samsung galaxy s2 android phone. The myfitnespal app for android is realy bad and buggy compared to the iphone app. Dam i should of waited for iphone 5 to come.
  • LMRacer77
    LMRacer77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I have any issues with it, I use a task manager and kill only the My Fitness Pal app. Much faster than rebooting the whole phone. Seems to work for me.
  • Whopooh
    Whopooh Posts: 50
    Options
    I finally took it off of my phone because it slowed the phone down so much I could hardly text or answer a call. I was thinking about trying to load it again but may hold off now. Thanks