Looking for motivation/advice/friends

Options
Hi I just started on the app hoping to have something to keep me on tract. I’m a very shy and nervous person but honestly would love to push myself and loose weight/tone up. I wouldn’t call myself fat but there’s some chubby parts that could go. I have a huge lack of motivation cause honestly I don’t have many friends. I would love to have any advice for a beginner like me or any inspiration to keep going ☺️

Replies

• TheSemideus
    TheSemideus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YOYOYO WELCOME!
  • valientician
    valientician Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started on the app hoping to have something to keep me on tract. I’m a very shy and nervous person but honestly would love to push myself and loose weight/tone up. I wouldn’t call myself fat but there’s some chubby parts that could go. I have a huge lack of motivation cause honestly I don’t have many friends. I would love to have any advice for a beginner like me or any inspiration to keep going ☺️
    Yikes allot of typos, sorry 😅
  • valientician
    valientician Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YOYOYO WELCOME!
    Thank you!
  • amacdona3
    amacdona3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There are always others worse off than you. In the past two years I have suffered a broken hip, had a kidney transplant and recently half my foot yesterday. In July last year i got a nokia steel hr tracker watch and at the same time purchased myfitness pal. I have just done 413 days continuous even through days i felt very low. I get out very little and not many visitors. Happy to offer support to prevent getting diabetes the cause of my kidney and amputation issues.
    Hang in there and remember you cant change yesterday but tomorrow can be a better day.
    Al
  • tinawin86
    tinawin86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 31, used to being fit & healthy (not even that long ago...).... BUT just had 2 babies back to back and am now in a yucky state. I need to get back down to my 128 ish weight with toned muscles. I have quite a journey ahead, I need to lose at least 38 pounds. Eating clean, healthy foods and running again are my goal. You can make your goals too! Just start logging everything and after a week or 2 of doing it, you'll see your trends and progress. Good Luck!
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... this goes for any one