100 Pound Weight Loss

Options
Looking to loose about roughly 100 pounds and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or has been successful?

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,591 Member
    Options
    It's not just you!
    If you want to venture into the community section, there are Groups. One of them is Let's Lose 100+!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/15651-lets-lose-100
  • poolplayer67
    poolplayer67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mrk34 wrote: »
    It can be done. I lost 91 pounds and I know for sure that weight loss can be achieved with no exercise and without feeling hungry.

Can i ask how u went about it? Thanks
  • poolplayer67
    poolplayer67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mrk34 wrote: »
    It can be done. I lost 91 pounds and I know for sure that weight loss can be achieved with no exercise and without feeling hungry.

Almost forgot VERY Impressive. great Job
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great to hear! I need to lose about 160 lbs - eek! You wonder how you got this far gone :s
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh, if any of you want a new friend please feel free to add me!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I lost 99 (at one point, I’m down 90# as of today) so I know for certain it’s possible. It took me about 26 months and was simple. I cleaned up my diet, stopped drinking and walked 10,000 steps every single day, without fail.
  • EliteCoachKal
    EliteCoachKal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose about roughly 100 pounds and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or has been successful?

Hi Sophia! I'm down over 140 pounds. It's a journey, but it's all about the little shifts in mindset that make a huge difference. Everyone can feel free to add me. I'd love to support you. It CAN be done.
  • Megank48
    Megank48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started I have 190lbs to lose
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options

I'd love to add you if you want a buddy who also has to lose roughly 100 lbs. For my height my ideal weight is 97-130 (wide range huh). My personal goal is 100-115, depending on how I feel/look. I am at 212 currently. I've been tracking for 8 days and I'm down 4 lbs (of "whatever"... My deficits have not been excessive and I've still had a lot of sodium lately.). I track weight roughly everyday (for various reasons) and my diary should be open, too!
  • crumbliss2010
    crumbliss2010 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've lost 91 pounds. Since January, set your mind to it. In the end it's going to be worth it! Add me if you'd like 😁
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 pounds and have been in maintenance for a bit over a year.
  • marieks5563
    marieks5563 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 107 lbs to lose.
  • JenRlcks
    JenRlcks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are a rockstar!!
    Congratulations!! 🎉