Morning I guess I’ll introduce myself?

Options
Hi everyone I’m Kelly. I’m trying to get healthy and lose weight. Mostly be healthy though. I’ve recently been kicked in the butt with how unhealthy I am and how I miss being active and having energy. I’m a stay at home mom and I own a tea business I created myself. I’m in desperate need of advice and encouragement because I don’t really get that from my spouse. I started trying to eat better and work out a couple weeks ago and it’s been tough. I’ve already lost 5lbs but I’m losing hope that I’ll reach my goals. I decided to try this and hope for the best.

Replies

• BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! It's hard work but totally worth it to do this for yourself! Hopefully you can use your time here to focus and achieve your goals. And trust me, it is achievable!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’m Kelly. I’m trying to get healthy and lose weight. Mostly be healthy though. I’ve recently been kicked in the butt with how unhealthy I am and how I miss being active and having energy. I’m a stay at home mom and I own a tea business I created myself. I’m in desperate need of advice and encouragement because I don’t really get that from my spouse. I started trying to eat better and work out a couple weeks ago and it’s been tough. I’ve already lost 5lbs but I’m losing hope that I’ll reach my goals. I decided to try this and hope for the best.

what do you need advice about?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you're overweight, losing weight will in itself improve your health.
    You lose weight when you eat less, consistently, for real, and for a long time. Are you using your food diary and a food scale?
    What's tough? Eating healthily should be easy and moderate exercise should be enjoyable, so what are you doing?
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Kelly!