What little thing do you have to look forward in the morning?

Options

Replies

• SolanineNightshade
    Options
    Coffee. Petting my cats.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Exercise - running or yoga or deciding that it's a rest day and changing my alarm to an hour later. This is my "me time", befors I start thinking about work.

I don't get my coffee (from a shop) until i'm almost at work, but that's my daily treat I look forward to - with my reusable cup
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    My kitty and my tea :)
  • saskiavanson88
    saskiavanson88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cuddles from the dog, followed by a shower and coffee is what makes my mornings happy :D
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I love my morning coffee.. I think about it as I get into bed. I love heating up my espresso machine..making a latte, sprinkling cinnamon on top...and I get back into bed and drink it and watch something fun on Netflix or Amazon Prime. Secondly I love to see my doggies tails wag when I let them outside.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the coffee crowd ☕
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Making coffee and bringing it to my wive in bed.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    I just have to hit the ground moving and plow through. I don't get much energy until afternoon regardless of my sleep and macros. I've tried to change it but now, at 44, I have just accepted it.

13jokwksgreq.gif

So much me ... the second dog ... the non-morning dog.

Mornings = :(
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    I just have to hit the ground moving and plow through. I don't get much energy until afternoon regardless of my sleep and macros. I've tried to change it but now, at 44, I have just accepted it.

13jokwksgreq.gif

That gave me a laugh, thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I think I need to add puppy snuggles. (and by puppy I mean my 60lb lap labs). Other then coffee they add a great start to the day. I would say kitty snuggles too. Except I think she may be trying to kill me in my sleep. She does this really adorable thing where she crawls up on my chest, purring, and proceeds to knead my throat. At 3am. Maybe that's why I cant wake up not feeling groggy. :lol:
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I think I need to add puppy snuggles. (and by puppy I mean my 60lb lap labs). Other then coffee they add a great start to the day. I would say kitty snuggles too. Except I think she may be trying to kill me in my sleep. She does this really adorable thing where she crawls up on my chest, purring, and proceeds to knead my throat. At 3am. Maybe that's why I cant wake up not feeling groggy. :lol:

I can relate! When they cuddle nicely, it's awesome but my cat thinks cuddle and viciously attack are synonyms!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Clawsal wrote: »
    just noticed it is a little easier to get up in the morning on the weigh in days. Those are now officially Monday for me.

What makes it easier for you to get up in the morning besides being well-rested?

Looking for ideas for Tuesday-Friday!
    • The obsession - oral hygiene protocols
    • The cold shower, for my lift-off lol
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My toddler
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Coffee. It soothes my tired, grouchy soul.
    And the time I get all to myself is pretty great, too.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    My kitty and my tea :)

This is me too, plus reading (or checking in here) while I have my tea.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My night routines and morning routines make my days go smooth most of the time and get me up.

I do all the stuff my mother would beg me to do before bed when I was a kid, like lay clothes and shoes out, bathe lol, prepare lunch and work bags, wash dishes. I also get my workout clothes ready to go on the end of the bed for the morning.

In the morning I get up 445am at the first and only alarm-- no snoozing! Get dressed for the gym and leave by 5am. Working out for an hour is my me time. I think about my goals for the day, listen to music, watch the news, or just zone out. My day is always better when I workout and tougher to get through when I don't.
  • Pepper00000
    Pepper00000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The sun 🌞 and ☕️!!