Supportive, Geeky Chick Looking for Fun Friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pandorabelle
    Pandorabelle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump! :star:
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    bump! :kissing_heart:
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love everything about your post, you seem like you’d be a great addition to my fitness tribe!
    Wanna be Fitness Friends?

Also, everyone else can add me too!
  • sbeatriced
    sbeatriced Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you all! :)
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!

Fellow spooky girl here! I loooove playing with makeup, sci-fi/fantasy books, baking, cats, cooking, etc. One of my reasons for losing weight is to get back into casually cos-playing. I did a Silent Hill nurse one year for Halloween and that was my favorite Halloween ever!

I tend to have a harder time dressing as goth/punky as I feel on the inside because I feel more self-conscious at a bigger size. Recently I've started letting go of the hesitation, but I definitely will welcome the time when I can start shopping online for the super-cute witchy clothing I've always wanted to rock without worrying about whether or not it'll fit. :wink:

Feel free to add me! <3

• Pandorabelle
    Options
    Awesome! All of you are added. Carina - you can rock whatever you want no matter the size. :heart:

Still looking for supportive, fun friends!
  • wheelholder
    wheelholder Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    I could use more friends

Everyone can! That's what we're all here for. :) Requested you!
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump! :star:
  • Bear71268
    Bear71268 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great read add me.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am here if anyone wants to add me :)
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

This is my second time around with MyFitnessPal and I have to say, I absolutely love it. I lost a ton of weight with it last time and only started gaining once I stopped using MFP. One thing that I miss though is having friends on my profile!

A little about me: I'm 28, female and I live in the UK. I love all sorts of geeky stuff (sci fi, fantasy, tabletop games, roleplaying, etc.) and anything macabre. (I'm That Spooky Chick™). I also love makeup, reading, writing, cooking and watching documentaries.

On MFP you can find me cheering on people's successes and commiserating with people when they're having a tough time. I'm a dorky, fun-loving girl who's looking for friends (age/gender/whatever does NOT matter). If you just feel like chatting, sending me a quick hello is also great! :grin:

Below: two of my favourite pastimes - videogames and makeup. That was a fun little cosplay for my character on a SWTOR server from about a year ago. :star:

0muztxkxrc81.jpg

So please, please don't be shy - I love meeting new friends! If you're looking for someone who is supportive & enthusiastic, you've come to the right place. <3

Hey there, I do want to add you but it won't let me. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Bambi2810
    Bambi2810 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've just set up a new account on here and looking for fellow spooky kids! If anyone wants to drop me a line please feel free :) x
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Add me pal NYC