30 Day Shred before and after pics please?

brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
Thinking about doing 30DS, anyone have motivational before and after pics? :)

Replies

• i don't have pics, but the results are great! Some days I hate it and some days I love it, its tough to do. But its easy to pull through knowing its just 2o mins a day
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Bump!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    I'll have pics in 18 days :) I'm on level 2, and decided to do it because I saw pretty awesome results around here. Good luck!
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Go and search JM 30 DS results and you will see pages and pages of them.
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Thanks so much everyone for INSPIRATION! I started 30DS. DId it every few days, and before I realized it..it's been 3 weeks since I've done it. These before and after pictures have made me set a goal to start Monday...every day..no excuses! THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING PICS and MEASUREMENTS!! I'm going to measure and take before photos this weekend. Hoping for the awesome results you guys got!
  • marvoll
    marvoll Posts: 7 Member
    I'm thinking about doing the shred too! Yeah, please post success comments and pics!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    I just finished day 1 of level 1 about five minutes ago. This is my second time doing it but Ive had over a month off from working out so i'm using this to get back into it.

The first time I did it i didn't take any before pictures (because honestly i didn't want to see them) but i did tone up and loose a few kilos. So maybe I'll take some this time.

If anyones is thinking of starting feel free to add me and we can support each other through it. It's much easier when you have other people working through it with you.

its a great way to get into regular work outs as the 25 minute length is a hard thing to make excuses to avoid :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!