Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for encouragement

Hi everyone! I’m new to this and trying to lose weight for my wedding. I’ve gained about 20 pounds and looking to lose it. I have our engagement photos end of October early November and our wedding is in June. I just want to feel comfortable in my skin again and confident in all our upcoming photos. I can’t lie I’m terrible af dieting because I love my food! Lol. So I’m welcoming to encouragement from others and stories similar to mine.

Replies

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Congrats!!! That is exciting!! You are determined so I know it will happen!! Best wishes to you love!
  • lizchristine
    lizchristine Posts: 42 Member
    OMG... I love food too! But I believe we can be healthy & fit foodies! I just started (again) too. Trying to lose about 16 pounds of baby weight.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Feel free to add me. Anyone :)
  • FTgreen
    FTgreen Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone! Getting back at it.. (or at least trying to) add me!

Looking to get and give encouragement :) good luck!

• Flab2FitJV
    Flab2FitJV Posts: 6 Member
    I started with reading Fit Girls Guide. Check them out on Instagram. It is a program that works for me.