Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    To answer your question....

A tray of warm chocolate chip cookies and The movie Rat Race. Also, Bring your own blankie.

I love rat race :D I hope I win!

It's my favorite movie :)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I age like a raisin sweet and squishy.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    No, you will not be the next Anthony Bourdain.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

This was simply awesome! <3
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Living on a prayer!...
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    In case you haven't noticed, I really don't care what you think.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Everyone is waiting. Don't *kitten* it up.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Please stop. I don't think the outcome you are expecting is what's going to happen.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Take my hand
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Did anyone hear something? I thought I heard someone say something in another thread, but then there was nothing there.

Did it sound like this ...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i went ahead and stripped the factory seasoning off. it was just too finicky.

once it was down to bare metal i let it sit in a 75/25 vinegar & water combo for around 12 hours, but took it out and scrubbed it with soap and water every 3 hours.

the vinegar basically ate some micro pits in the surface that you can't really see unless you have it within a centimeter of your eyes.

anyhow i started re-seasoning it after that and it's held up remarkably well since.
    my seasoning really stuck like a charm. things slide around on it *so* easily now. and it's quite pretty too i think.

I wish I had taken pictures of everything during though. I could've sent them to your mom.
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    When will I shut up? That would be never. Deal with it.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Interesting that you both disappeared about the same time

We just needed some time to reflect and put ourselves first for a while. Sometimes you have to decide if you’re finding yourself or losing yourself, and if you’re in a situation where you need to figure out what the best version of yourself is and love that person wholeheartedly then it’s like you need to forget everything else to remember who you are. Our true selves lie within the version of ourselves trying to get better and when that person gets trapped deep inside, we need to free it in order to free everyone else around us from the bondage of who we no longer wish to be. We were holding each other back rather than helping each other to test our limits and push beyond them to see that there are in fact no limits at all and this whole post is complete bullshrimp so nbd

Holy *kitten*
    I thought Hank and Caco were fighting for control of the same body

Don't kid yourself: *whispering* they were.