5ft 4 to 5ft 7 women, what are your stats?

Options
Losing weight, trying to decide if I should stop at 115, be 120 like my personal trainer says or listen to my agent and go down to 105-110. I’ll like to know what other women around my height look like around these weights. What are your measurements? Weight? Feel free to add pics but it’s ok if you don’t. Thank you everyone. I’m 5ft 6.5, 133-135lbs. Measurements 32D-24.5-38. I tend to hold muscle in my upper body and fat in my lower. Thank you guys💕

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Your agent wants you to be under weight. You trainer wants you to be on the bottom the the BMI chart (which may not be applicable based on frame size and %lean mass).

What do you want????

I'm the same height as you. I weigh about 137. At this weight I still have a bit of extra fat, but it is easy to maintain for me. I can lose another 10 and still feel healthy. Any more than that and I feel lethargic and look gaunt. I'm 46 so a bit more weight helps hide the wrinkles.

Measurements
    34DD
    28.5 (wide obliques!)

Another 7-10lbs takes me to
    32DDD
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7. I weigh around 135lbs right now, just losing the last few lbs.
    Chest is 35
    Waist 27
    Hips is 38
    I am fairly lean ATM, I also carry weight in my lower body.
    Pics are in my profile (although they are from a variety of weights at different times). Most range from 129-144lbs. My profile photo is from last year at 130lbs.

Getting down that low might be too lean for you and it can come with many issues. I think you need to think about your goals and where you feel happy and healthy.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My lowest adult weight was 100 lbs and my highest was 180. I would say I have a medium frame size.
    I felt my best around 120-125 lbs or around the middle of the healthy weight range.
    When I was underweight or at the very low end I often felt cold, achy, uncomfortable. I was sick often. I looked too thin. I don't remember what my measurements were.
    My goal is to be in the mid to upper heathy weight range now. I don't really care about looks so much as health and quality of life.

What reason do you have to drop weight from where you are? Is this about looks, health, athletic performance or just being a random number? Have you ever weighed less than you do now as an adult?
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    5' 8" (Still gon' share.)
    126lbs
    34G/27/35

I wouldn't go any lower than 120 for your height. I (unintentionally) got down to 114 about a year ago, and it looked bad on me; I was very malnourished, bony, and felt like crap all the time. But, ya know, a good stopping point is ultimately whatever feels right to you.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 133 pounds and 59. I am looking to lose maybe 3 or 5 more pounds or not. Working out. I am feeling pretty good right now.
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    5’4” 190 34DD, 34, 41
    Still have fat to lose, but solid muscle makes the shape and weight.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    5'6" and 115 lbs. Although it feels good to be light weight (much easier), I don't like the way I look now. Hence why I'm working on adding muscle mass.
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    😊
  • funjen1972
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    Measurements
    34DD
    28.5 (wide obliques!)

32DDD

Hello
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Chest is 35
    Waist 27
    Hips is 38
    Pics are in my profile (although they are from a variety of weights at different times). Most range from 129-144lbs. My profile photo is from last year at 130lbs.

Getting down that low might be too lean for you and it can come with many issues. I think you need to think about your goals and where you feel happy and healthy.

Hello
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I'm 5'4". My lowest adult weight was 100 lbs and my highest was 180. I would say I have a medium frame size.
    I felt my best around 120-125 lbs or around the middle of the healthy weight range.
    When I was underweight or at the very low end I often felt cold, achy, uncomfortable. I was sick often. I looked too thin. I don't remember what my measurements were.
    My goal is to be in the mid to upper heathy weight range now. I don't really care about looks so much as health and quality of life.

What reason do you have to drop weight from where you are? Is this about looks, health, athletic performance or just being a random number? Have you ever weighed less than you do now as an adult?

Hello
    St4rFire wrote: »
    126lbs
    34G/27/35

I wouldn't go any lower than 120 for your height. I (unintentionally) got down to 114 about a year ago, and it looked bad on me; I was very malnourished, bony, and felt like crap all the time. But, ya know, a good stopping point is ultimately whatever feels right to you.

Hello
    You are in violation of the stated height range. Shame be upon you. :rage:
    kardsharp wrote: »
    I'm 5'4" and 133 pounds and 59. I am looking to lose maybe 3 or 5 more pounds or not. Working out. I am feeling pretty good right now.

Hello
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 and 138 I feel my best around 126-130 working on getting back to that weight
    Measurements
    34DD

Hello
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    5’4” 190 34DD, 34, 41

Hello
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    5'6" and 115 lbs. Although it feels good to be light weight (much easier), I don't like the way I look now. Hence why I'm working on adding muscle mass.

Hello

:bigsmile:

You didn't share your measurements?!?!?!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    sounds so small to me..but i guess everyone carries differently and whatever makes you feel good
    Im 5'8 and 138 now (goal is 130)
    29 inch waist now....

The smallest I have ever been was 129..
    probably a 27-28 waist (more apple shaped) and everyone said I looked sickly
    I have a long narrow face (big/high cheekbones..LOL

No clue what my hips/things are

Kim
  • funjen1972
    Options
    Measurements
    34DD
    28.5 (wide obliques!)

32DDD

Hello
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Chest is 35
    Waist 27
    Hips is 38

Hello
    Lounmoun wrote: »

Hello
    St4rFire wrote: »
    126lbs
    34G/27/35

Hello
    You are in violation of the stated height range. Shame be upon you. :rage:
    kardsharp wrote: »

Hello
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 and 138 I feel my best around 126-130 working on getting back to that weight
    Measurements
    34DD

Hello
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    5’4” 190 34DD, 34, 41

Hello
    Anna28518 wrote: »

Hello

:bigsmile:

You didn't share your measurements?!?!?!

See the fractions thread

Ha! Lots of measurements there!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. Only 5’2
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 128. I bounce between 125 & 128 but I'm training for an event. As soon as my event is over I will go back up to 130. I'm more comfortable at that weight and it is easier for me to maintain.
    Measurements are 34C - 27 - 34.
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ugh! 5'3"...so close....
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    5'6 and not to sure what my current weight is right now but guessing 140-145 and I want to get down to 130
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    5' 4.75" 115 lbs
    33-25-35

I used to stay in the 107 to 112 range before I started weight lifting many years ago. Now I usually stay between 114 and 120 lb. I feel fine at any of those, but I don't think I'd be okay to drop into that lower range since I've added some muscle.
  • Marryyyybreee
    Marryyyybreee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I honestly don’t know what I want, I love my body at a heavier weight (141 is the highest I’ve ever reached), but lately, I’ve felt less hourglass (wide shoulders) and more Lester t. I thought if I lost weight I’ll get a smaller waist and it wouldn’t matter as much but now I’m insecure about my thighs, my shoulders, my muscular arms, my butt is flat and my waste being wide. I am what to do. I loved my old body, it was big but it was curvy. I get more work thin but I'm uncomfortable. I want to gain weight but now I'm obsessed with my body fat percentage and I can only remain the same fat percentage if I gained muscle. And that would just make me feel less feminine. I'm trying to go to 145 and maybe ever 150. If I am unhappy still I'm just going to talk to my doctor. Thanks for making me realize I was concerned more with what others were saying that myself.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Stats.

28 years old
    5’7”
    34D - 28 - 34
    132 lbs.
    I carry most of my weight in my butt/thighs. I tend to fluctuate between 128-135. When I get to the lower part of that spectrum I feel like I get too thin in the face and it’s very noticeable. I like to stay closer to the 132-135 range.

I agree with previous posters, don’t lose weight based on what anyone is telling you. Look in the mirror and decide what makes you happy.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

5'7" weight 129
    36C

fat is still in midsection *sigh - still wishing it to go to the butt* i go up to 132 sometimes.
    and agree with @kindalikevelma in regards to mirror business. :)