Food Diaries

Options
Can someone tell me how to view other people's food Diaries on here? Or is everybody set to private?

Replies

• Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    You can only do it via the web as the app doesn't work for viewing diaries. Some have diaries open to all, others just for friends and others are private.
  • cassiech1986
    cassiech1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,713 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

I don't know if there is a way to look at others', but you can look at MFP "friends" diaries on the (Android) app, by going to the Friends item in the menu, clicking on a person to get their profile, then clicking on the little diary icon near the top left under their photo/avi.

People can hide their diaries even from friends, but a lot of people have them open to friends. Since I gather you're new, I dunno whether you've added any friends yet, though. :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to view other people's food Diaries on here? Or is everybody set to private?

It depends on personal settings. Yours appears to be set to Public, because I can view it although you aren't on my list of Friends.
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It depends on the persons settings. I can see most of my friends on my app. But only look when they ask for advice. I think it’s kinda creepy....so I leave mine private. Ashamed of the brown rice, I guess 🤣
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    It depends on the persons settings. I can see most of my friends on my app. But only look when they ask for advice. I think it’s kinda creepy....so I leave mine private. Ashamed of the brown rice, I guess 🤣

Why would you be ashamed of brown rice? It tastes so much better than white with its nuttier taste and I find it more filling too.