Let’s talk interment fasting

I only did 1 week of fasting and seen amazing results. I’m now going for 2weeks.

What is some of yalls meals that you eat?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    what do you mean exactly by '2 weeks of fasting'?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I was fasting for 16-18 hours per day for around a year. I ate normal meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
  • ryanemartin123
    ryanemartin123 Posts: 10 Member
    I’m going on vacation in 2weeks. So I’m trying to get a little leaner in 2 weeks. I’ll fast for 16hrs then have a 8hr eating window
  • dwieller34
    dwieller34 Posts: 8 Member
    I workout at 7am. Then get ready for work and eat my first meal at 10am. Curious if anyone knows the answer to my question... but if I finish my workout by 815/830 and I don’t eat until 10, will my body still get the recovery benefits/nutrients once I eat?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    dwieller34 wrote: »
    I workout at 7am. Then get ready for work and eat my first meal at 10am. Curious if anyone knows the answer to my question... but if I finish my workout by 815/830 and I don’t eat until 10, will my body still get the recovery benefits/nutrients once I eat?

Yes, you'll be fine
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 654 Member
    I’m going on vacation in 2weeks. So I’m trying to get a little leaner in 2 weeks. I’ll fast for 16hrs then have a 8hr eating window

You're not going to lose weight any faster using IF than any other form of dieting. There is no magic to it. It's only a schedule of eating. If you are losing weight faster, it's because you aren't eating enough calories. Just stick to you calorie goal and don't believe the hype.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    dwieller34 wrote: »

Yes. Meal timing is irrelevant as long as you're getting the calories/nutrients you need overall.