losing a 100 pounds for my health

Options
I have always struggled with my weight since I was a toddler ,then as a teenager. In my twenties I managed to get to my goal weight but then I got married and started having children so now it's been 21 years since my last child and I suffer with several health problem. I really want to be around for my grand children.

Replies

• Amannamanna
    Options
    You can do this! Think about how great it will be to go out and be active with your grandkids!
  • wicklessgal
    wicklessgal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This is a great program. Just take baby steps. I started out doing 10 min at a time on the Wii and just logging everything I ate. Now 4 months later I am up to walking more and more each time and losing weight! It is slow but it is sure! Feel free to add me for support! I know you can do this!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    We will all do it together! Feel free to add me and we'll get it done! <33
  • nickele_d
    nickele_d Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 90 lbs by Christmas, (started June 15th) I've already lost 30 lbs.

Stay strong, ask people for advice, remember why your doing this and above all remember that you are not alone, if I can do it, you can do it.

No Sweat, No Point.
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 to lose as well. It's amazing how as my diet has changed I actually have the energy to want to do more for myself. I went to a water aerobics class for the first time since college and LOVED it! You can totally do this! It's one little step at a time.
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Options
    You can do it! I started in March and have lost almost 60lbs. I also needed to lose at least 100 lbs. I love MFP. It has helped me to track everything I eat. Feel free to add me for motivation. Best of luck. Fight hard! You can do this!
  • pazzescauna1
    pazzescauna1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You've done it once, you can do it again!! Stay positive!! Best of luck!!
  • zulemaroman
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement
  • ModestoHcg
    Options
    Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy for you! Great job on making the decision to a better lifestyle. Great Goal too. I recently watched a move on Netflix and I wonder if you have had the opportunity to see it? It is called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. http://www.health-actually.com/reviews/fat-sick-and-nearly-dead-review/ This guy goes from being on all kinds of medication to changing his entire being by concentrating on micronutrients that are available from great food choices. There is a huge following. I am using hcg but I will definetly be using his methods to stay healthy in the future. Best of Health to you - Modesto :drinker:
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    I way 240 at 19. My family has a lot of health problems regarding weight, its one of the many reasons I wanna drop about 60, to 80 lbs.
    I wish you luck, and if you want to add me, I'm good for support.
  • teachmom05
    Options
    Good for you for taking the big step. This is a great site to find encouragement. Just browsing the comments seems to make me feel better and provides extra confidence.