• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Interesting that you both disappeared about the same time

We just needed some time to reflect and put ourselves first for a while. Sometimes you have to decide if you’re finding yourself or losing yourself, and if you’re in a situation where you need to figure out what the best version of yourself is and love that person wholeheartedly then it’s like you need to forget everything else to remember who you are. Our true selves lie within the version of ourselves trying to get better and when that person gets trapped deep inside, we need to free it in order to free everyone else around us from the bondage of who we no longer wish to be. We were holding each other back rather than helping each other to test our limits and push beyond them to see that there are in fact no limits at all and this whole post is complete bullshrimp so nbd

Holy *kitten*
    I thought Hank and Caco were fighting for control of the same body

Don't kid yourself: *whispering* they were.

QUIET, YOU
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

We just needed some time to reflect and put ourselves first for a while. Sometimes you have to decide if you’re finding yourself or losing yourself, and if you’re in a situation where you need to figure out what the best version of yourself is and love that person wholeheartedly then it’s like you need to forget everything else to remember who you are. Our true selves lie within the version of ourselves trying to get better and when that person gets trapped deep inside, we need to free it in order to free everyone else around us from the bondage of who we no longer wish to be. We were holding each other back rather than helping each other to test our limits and push beyond them to see that there are in fact no limits at all and this whole post is complete bullshrimp so nbd

Holy *kitten*

Don't kid yourself: *whispering* they were.

QUIET, YOU

tenor.gif?itemid=3381073
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Holy *kitten*

Just between you and me, hank is kind of a douche
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I just noticed if you rearrange the letters in your username you can spell "Beer Donuts" or also "Boner Duets" I love anagrams.

I tried to with yours and all I could come up with is:

Damn, ceny. Which sounds like nothing, except apparently "ceny" is Czech for "prices" so damn, prices these days.

Not "candy men"? Which were, of course, Sammy Davis Jr.'s all-male fan club in the 60's.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I just noticed if you rearrange the letters in your username you can spell "Beer Donuts" or also "Boner Duets" I love anagrams.

Damn, ceny. Which sounds like nothing, except apparently "ceny" is Czech for "prices" so damn, prices these days.

Not "candy men"? Which were, of course, Sammy Davis Jr.'s all-male fan club in the 60's.

Ooh I didn't even think about candy. My brain was too focused on damn.

Clearly, I am the only one who appreciates @denny_mac's inherent sweetness.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Finks Pleasant Diddlers

I love it

OR...............

Satan Fiddled Sprinkles

b76b7mw2jbom.gif

Quietly mourns Flat Stradled Sand Pinkies.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I was Van Dyked this morning. I feel so violined.

OMG! Did they strad in your varoius?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I was Van Dyked this morning. I feel so violined.

OMG! Did they strad in your varoius?

They definitely Eudoxa'd my Paranito. Now I'm out of tune. Twang rash.

5iQkHE6.gif
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I wonder if your therapist knows about me 🤔
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    So you say
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yeah, nah.. I'll agree to disagree
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Rickyisms :)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

i can't help it its a defense magnesium
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

i can't help it its a defense magnesium

... or your brain is short circulating