Whats for dinner?

Options
Love to have a post here just to put in what you’re having for dinner...

tonight i have a potato soup in the slow cooker and it smells so good.

Replies

• Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    love brussel sprouts
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Shrimp and veggie mix with chicken broccoli noodles
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    I have been on a broccoli kick this week!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Charcoal grilled steak, fresh green beans, and parmesan risotto with broccoli.
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, black beans, a little pork shoulder I made in my instant pot yesterday, hot sauce.
  • thisPGHlife
    thisPGHlife Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I made this taco chicken in the crock pot that is amazing with a little more cream and cheese. I'll do one soft taco of that and a bagel thin with cream cheese and a little smoked salmon.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    pulled chicken bourbon bbq sliders
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Soup, turkey burger, turkey frank, baked tostada, roasted zucchini and acorn squash, a croissant....etc. lots of food, it’s bulking season💪🏻
  • pe4sandra2
    pe4sandra2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, roasted zucchini, Mexican rice, salad with fresh veggies and lemon wedge, and for dessert- warm sweet potato with pineapple.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    4oz sirloin, brussel sprouts, and spicy rice (Jasmine rice made with a bit of jalapeno oil + other seasonings)
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Fruited chicken salad: bed of lettuce and spinach topped with mixture of cubed chicken, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, chopped celery, grated onion, mayonnaise, mustard, chopped nuts. So good!
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    we had chicken soup with tiny meatballs and tiny dumplings (i think thats what it's called in English)...old fashioned but a favourite for everyone
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Salmon burgers (veggies within! Pumpkin and green onion are in there) and refried beans. Not totally sure where that combo came from but I have no regrets- it was good!
  • momble02
    momble02 Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Lentil dhal with spinach, baked cauliflower with cumin and tumeric, char-grilled chicken thighs, and yogurt & coriander raita last night and thinking about having it again tonight as it was so delicious.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Taco salad made with (seasoned with taco seasoning) ground turkey, romaine, corn, salsa & sour cream
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,763 Member
    Options
    Veggie curry
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to make a garlicky pasta bake with zucchini and mushrooms. I might throw in a little leftover ribeye steak, too.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Busy night. Subway.