Whats for dinner?

Options

Replies

• Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    It is going to be good ole spaghetti and meatballs for me tonight! With a nice side salad covered in homemade vinaigrette and pumpkin ice cream for dessert.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Pulled pork in the instant pot, roasted vegetables (carrots, broccoli, red onions, shrooms, and zucchini) and baked potatoes.
  • tri2become1
    tri2become1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    (Pork) Babyback ribs, ranch-style pinto beans, tomato salad with basil, and an IPA.
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be pizza toast! Sourdough with mozzarella, peppers, and green onion!
  • Strawberrygrl
    Strawberrygrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Chicken quesadilla, maybe two if my carbs allow it :)
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    1/2 cup brown rice, a couple pounds of Kabocha squash and 300 grams of diced, roasted, skinless chicken breast meat.
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken noodle soup and some leftover breakfast bake.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Making a Tuscan shrimp recipe I found on pinterest with zucchini noodles, garlic bread, and white wine. Enlightened PB Chocolate ice cream for dessert. Yum!
  • PennyP312
    PennyP312 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Deconstructed cabbage roll casserole. All to myself cuz Hubby’s outta town 😋
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    8oz pan fried (no oil) seasoned chicken thighs, steamed snap peas, jalapeno infused rice, and a beer.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Greek style roasted chicken and vegetables with freshly made tzatziki and pita bread.
  • momble02
    momble02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ginger steamed salmon, mange tout, green & edamame beans, new potatoes, salad and lemon & yogurt dressing.
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I made pork loin pulled pork and putting it on these 110 hamburger buns I found at Safeway.
    Will probably serve it with some broccoli or maybe broccoli on the side
  • cassiech1986
    cassiech1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lol the basic chicken broccoli and rice meal.
  • momble02
    Options
    Chargrilled chicken thighs marinaded in chili and paprika, baked chopped peppers, courgette & onion, and spinach stuffed mushrooms.
  • FrostysHouse
    FrostysHouse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Broiled flank steak, cucumber-and-tomato salad, and corn fritters.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's chicken spring rolls, fresh veggies and whole wheat toast
  • msdunny
    msdunny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We have a hurricane headed our way, so hopefully we are having fish tacos and cantaloupe. If our power goes out, we will be having peanut butter and banana sandwiches...and cantaloupe!
  • momble02
    Options
    Char-grilled pork loin fillet with rosemary, oregano and garlic, baked potato skins with yogurt & sriracha dip and salsa, and mixed salad.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Last night had a burrito bowl with chicken, black beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa and jalapenos. Didn't have enough calories left to add guac :'(