Losing 50+ lbs

Options
Hi everyone!

I’m on the journey to lose 80 lbs pounds. At the moment I’ve lost about 39. The community aspect is really important to me and I would love more friends on my feed with significant weight to lose as well. Let’s be active on MFP and in our lives as well! :)

Replies

• cherraine1
    cherraine1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 pounds, and today is Day 2 of the Keto Diet for me. I'm learning a lot about getting healthy and also want to establish a network to people who are on the same track.
  • Babyprincess2291
    Options
    i would like to lose around 100 as well how do i add people
  • bethhagan
    bethhagan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lost around 100 also. Not sure how to add people either.
    -Elizabeth
  • tinat1819
    tinat1819 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to lose 63 lbs. I've already lost 13 so far, but it's hard to keep motivation up by myself. I'd love to meet new people who have similar goals and motivate each otherm. :)
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! I am looking to lose about 50 at this point. I've come down 15 from where I started. It's going to be a long journey but it will be worth it. Looking for support buddies feel free to add!
  • laloo97
    laloo97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 88 pounds! Add me lets support each other ✌🏽
  • momof2727
    momof2727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am looking to loose 90 lbs. I'm down 15 at this point. I'm glad I was told about myfitnesspal. I had no idea that there were support groups here too
  • twinsandmore694
    Options
    I need to lose 55 pounds at least. I have gained 40 lbs in two years with 20 of it over the summer. I need help to get the motivation to get this weight thing back in check. I just started back today. I am looking for friends who can help me. I’d like to help anyone else struggling too! I think success is in the number of supporters who can encourage and offer suggestions...
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I'm 35 with an 8 month old daughter so I tend to stress eat. My diary is open so you can see the good as well as the bad stuff. Learning I can't eat as much as I used to to lose weight lol. Hope we can motivate each other.
  • twinsandmore694
    Options
    Funny I’m a nurse too! I think the for a job that revolves around health, by nature of the beast, it can bring about some very unhealthy habits. Can you tell me how to add people?
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a mission to lose 50 lbs. I've lost 37 lbs so far since February of this year. I work out at the gym 4 times a week for half an hour on either the treadmill or elliptical. I had both of my hips replaced last year so am somewhat limited in exercising. I would like to be part of this group too. I seem to do great with logging my calories during the day, but lately have been eating late at night while watching tv. These extra calories don't get logged and then I wonder why the number on the scale isn't going down. It's become a vicious cycle and I need to be more accountable. We all can do this, together. :smile:
  • malika1976
    malika1976 Posts: 180 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi I've lost 58 (26.4 kg) so far and have 49 (22.1 kg) to go to get to a healthy weight. I've had a bit of a medication change which is really helping. I'm hoping to follow other people who also have a lot to lose. I'm in NZ and walk a reasonable amount.
  • 0nmiwei
    0nmiwei Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100. I'm more going for a weight that I feel good and look good at than an actual number. But that is around 100 lbs. Could be more, could be less :smiley:
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 100lbs to lose. I've been back on MFP for about 20 days. I tried sending friend requests to everyone on this thread so far. I hope I did it right. If not, please friend me!
  • twinsandmore694
    Options
    How do you do that? I’ve been struggling with it.
  • LennyLentils
    LennyLentils Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I'm Helen from NZ. Would love to make some super supportive friends who I can support on their journey too. I'm 35 with 2 kids and approximately 30 kgs to lose x x add me x x
  • Mishilovescolours
    Options
    Hey you can add me. I’m also a Kiwi.
  • SolanineNightshade
    Options
    Out to lose a lot, just not my sanity (what's left of it). Feel free to add me all!