IS IT TIME TO STOP BULKING? (Pics included)

Options
2»

Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Why would Arnold’s test levels
    Be that high ? He’s said before his
    Drugs of choice were d-Bol and primo
    Both of which won’t raise test levels
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    watts6151 wrote: »

...because the base of any stack is Testosterone. The general dosage is about 500mg a week. Pro's sometime use much more. This is with cypionate and enanthate. Proprionate is dosed every other day, up to 150-200mg. They don't often talk about the T dosing because it's assumed. The only real variance is the other AAS's in the stack.

For some perspective - I'm on TRT. I inject 100mg a week. Mid cycle I've tested as high as 1200 ng/dL and in my trough I test at 800 ng/dL. Think about what a 500mg+ dose a week would do.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    jseams1234 wrote: »

...because the base of any stack is Testosterone. The general dosage is about 500mg a week. Pro's sometime use much more. This is with cypionate and enanthate. Proprionate is dosed every other day, up to 150-200mg. They don't often talk about the T dosing because it's assumed. The only real variance is the other AAS's in the stack.

For some perspective - I'm on TRT. I inject 100mg a week. Mid cycle I've tested as high as 1200 ng/dL and in my trough I test at 800 ng/dL. Think about what a 500mg+ dose a week would do.

Totally agree that that 500mg ew is pretty
    Standard these days, just not back in the 70’s

My Friends on 200mg ew and is only
    Around 900 ng/dl, guess everybody’s different
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    jseams1234 wrote: »

Totally agree that that 500mg ew is pretty
    Standard these days, just not back in the 70’s

My Friends on 200mg ew and is only
    Around 900 ng/dl, guess everybody’s different

That’s pretty normal if he’s only taking 200mg a week.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

Haha LOL at this. Running dbol for as long he would of had to would wreck him. Also he would have felt like shyttttttt if he wasn’t on test and taking those 2 compounds he would have felt like death as well. He was taking more than whatever video you saw, way more!
  • wallyr1
    wallyr1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So as for starting to cut, I don’t wanna loose my strengths gains. Should I look at ~4lb a month? Just include a bit more cardio? Nothing too drastic right?

I just don’t wanna feel like I overdid the bulk to the point where when I try to cut I lose the fat that I gained as well as the muscle, done that before, not fun
  • edickson76
    edickson76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You didn’t over bulk. Excellent progress. I’d recommend a mini cut. Go to the Revive Stronger website and look it up. They have a very thorough explanation.