RUN YOUR @$$ OFF~ C25K Group Starting 8/17/11 ALL LEVELS WEL

Options
HEY EVERYONE!!

MY NAME IS LOREN AND I AM ON WEEK 7 DAY 2 OF THE C25K! THE REASON I WANT TO START THIS GROUP IS BECUASE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE JUST A COUPLE MORE WEEKS LEFT OF THIS PROGRAM, I WANT TO HELP AND SUPPORT EVERYONE TO GET INSPIRED, LOSE THE WEIGHT, AND TO BECOME PROUD OF THE LITTLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THIS PROGRAM DOES FOR YOU!! I PRESONALLY NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET. SO IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF THIS AND IS JUST STARTING OR YOU ARE FAR INTO THIS PROGRAM ALREADY, COME JOIN THIS TEAM: RUN YOUR @$$ OFF! I CAME UP WITH THIS NAME BECAUSE I LOVE RUNNING NOW AND I NEEEED TO START LOSING WEIGHT FOR MY WEDDING THIS COMING MAY-ISH! (HAVEN'T SET TE OFFICAL DATE YET). LET'S GET IT STARTED, LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING, AND LOVE YOURELF DOING IT! THIS IS THE BEST PROGRAM EVER, IT'S WORKING FOR ME! SO WHO IS WITH ME?

BEARFACE115

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    In process =) Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Starting week 3 tomorrow! I'm in!
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in...just finished week one.
  • jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • dockamie
    dockamie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'am in just started yesterday!
  • ang527
    ang527 Posts: 3
    Options
    IM IN! new here though... how does this work?
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    On wk6d1! I'm doing a 5K this weekend and my friend and I have decided to do one every month! I can't wait until I can run one without stopping. Count me in!
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've had this app on my phone for weeks now, just haven't started. I've never been a runner and I've been feeling quite intimidated by the thought of starting. Hopefully this will be the kick in the pants that I need.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awesome gathering so far! you guys can do it!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. I'm on week 4, going to run day 2 today.
  • climbingpanda
    climbingpanda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just done week 1 day 2 today. Was a fanatical runner, but not now ... hoping that this gets me back into it again!
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3!
  • melmck2011
    Options
    I'm in. I just did W1D1 today! I was at a snails pace by the last jog, but I made it through :)
  • treyatime
    Options
    I'm in! Did W1D1 today! Walked at 3.5, ran at 4.7, cool down at 2.8. It was tough but I'm determined to follow through!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I did Week3Day1 today.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 4. Starting week 5 saturday. I'm in :)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo pleased to see everyone just as commited as I am! You all CAN DO THIS! I BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU!! i thought i was going to run yesterday, but i ended up going out with my fiancee and sister and her friends to dinner, but i had a salad! ;-D! SO I AM DETERMINED TO DO MY WEEK 7 DAY 2 TODAY!!!! Have fun with it today!
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I did W2D1 today and really struggled but I got through it!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4 today. I have to say it was probably the most challenging week so far, and it's only going to get more intense from now on... yikes!