Back here again! And needing friends :)

Options
Hi everyone,
So in 2012 I started on mfp and in about 2 years managed to lose 130lbs. Sadly, I gained it all back in no time and was back at square one. So that leads me back to this site again. So far I have almost 20lbs gone but I have about another 110lbs more to lose. I find it extremely difficult this time around and really could use all the friends/encouragement I can get.
Please send me a friend request and help motivate me to get back to the fit me that I once was.

Replies

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    We can do this girl!! 🙌🏼
  • BackToFit89
    BackToFit89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! :):)
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I’m getting back into it too! Congrats on 20lbs!! Sending positive vibes you way!
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    MsDany_L wrote: »
    Hey there!! I’m getting back into it too! Congrats on 20lbs!! Sending positive vibes you way!

Way to go girl you got this too!
  • ritagroce
    ritagroce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you did it before and you can do it again@ :)
  • susandenisescott
    Options
    I completely understand what you are going through. Back in 2012, I lost over 100 pounds. I gained it all back after I got pregnant with my daughter in 2016. It’s been such a struggle since. I’ve managed to loose 11 pounds since August 19th, so I’m pretty happy about small victories.
    I just keep telling myself that I’ve lost 100 pounds before and I can do it AGAIN and so can you!!
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I’m there with ya!!! Back at it again!! I’d love to be friends!!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @BackToFit89 welcome back fellow Canuck got to make this a lifestyle. When we reach our goal it’s not a sign to become complacent
  • LavenderSpirit90
    Options
    :) This is a good re-first step! I believe we can lose it and keep it off. Would love to be friends!
  • purplicious86
    purplicious86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in a similar boat. adding you.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Once I figure out how to add you I will also.
  • glo19792018
    glo19792018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m new too and l don’t know how this work 😂 this is my user name if someone like to send me friend requests