One month difference

Hey all! Just wanted to stop by and leave a little motivation. These 2 pics are 29 days a part. This is the result of 1600 calories and 50 grams of carbs a day as well as 20 minutes of cardio and about 25 minutes of weight training 5 days a week. Super excited for this progress! There is a 15 lb difference here.

Replies

• babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Well done!! That's amazing progress in just under a month! I can imagine how excited you are!!
  • argon89
    argon89 Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome!! Keep it up!
  • Bob58
    Bob58 Posts: 11 Member
    Keep it up good stuff
  • aU6FT3Rk
    aU6FT3Rk Posts: 5 Member
    I am getting ready to start, need to.stick to something
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Great job! The key is consistency and you have done it, you look great. Now I need to take a page from your book :)
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    You can see the difference. Well done and keep up the progress.
  • I am starting with MFP, not sure whether the premium version is really necessary?
    I am a working mother and I dont want to be stuck to my phone filling things in and scrolling thru analysis
  • Go on girl!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    That's an amazing achievement. Well done!
  • Fit4LifeNMalv
    Fit4LifeNMalv Posts: 3 Member

I am starting with MFP, not sure whether the premium version is really necessary?
    I am a working mother and I dont want to be stuck to my phone filling things in and scrolling thru analysis
    I currently do not use the premium version. I am also a working Mother and a single mom with 2 jobs. I find mfp so simple to use. Especially once you get going. The food you log is saved in your recents so it becomes easier and easier as you go to find what you are looking for. I spend probably 5-10 minutes a day on here for logging purposes.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Heck of a difference for a month! Congrats!
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member
    Your doing great you can def see a difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!