new....hi everyone!!!

Options
I'm new... hi everyone!:smile:

Replies

• clarehodgson14
    Options
    Hi I'm new too, started this week. feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Northern30
    Options
    Hi ladies and welcome aboard!!!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    welcome to MFP ladies. it's a awesome website, great community of people who are willing to help when and where they can. enjoy the journey were here for each other.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! This is an awesome awesome website and really works if you work it!! Log every single bite that goes into your mouth and exercise and you will be good to go!!! Good luck on your journey!!!!!
  • april925
    april925 Posts: 28
    Options
    welcome, I'm new too. Started last week. So far I've lost 3lbs since being on here. your gonna love it :) fill free to add me if you'd like ;) Good luck!
  • skinnyquinny84
    skinnyquinny84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome! I'm new too. I just started this Monday, but I have a feeling that this website has a lot of great people who will help support everyone on their journey. Feel free to add me too!
  • beckyw21911
    Options
    Welcome! I started almost 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is an amazing place with even more amazing people. Use all the resources and tools available here and you'll do just fine. MFP has work better for me than any other diet/group/program I have ever tried. I wish you the best of luck and if you need any additional support and encouragement feel free to add me. :o)
  • kewoo
    kewoo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Im new too joined about 2 weeks ago after my hubby found this site. We're both on a mission to get fit, I've lost 7lb in about 4 weeks and hubby 15lbs in 3 weeks. Hubby is a lot bigger than me hence why he's done so well in a short time but we're loving getting fir and like the other ladies said log every single food item you eat or drinks and it keeps you on track.

My hubby just said to me if I lose 2lb every week I will be at goal in 30 weeks......That REALLY spurred me on :o)

Can anyone tell me how to add my tracker to bottom of this??? GOOD LUCK everyone on your journies