PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR A WHILE... I NEED HELP

I could not figure out what section to post this in, so sorry about that. I have been on this app since 2013. I remember when I first got on it, most people had banners that you could see on their profile and I think maybe it could be their signature when they commented. It would show how much weight you had lost and how far you had to go, it was usually a rainbow and the beginning would be a storm cloud and the end would be the sun. I think you could also put your own picture there. I don't see that anymore. Did they take the feature away? It was pretty popular back in 2013-2014 but I was inactive for a long time so maybe it lost popularity?

Replies

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    They're still there. Mine shows. You have to go in and add them though I believe. Maybe earlier it was automatic?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    It's still available on your wall, but doesn't post on the forums anymore. I think There's a link you can cut and paste to add at the bottom of your posts, but it would need to be done with every post you make. More work than it's worth for many I suspect.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    It's still available on your wall, but doesn't post on the forums anymore. I think There's a link you can cut and paste to add at the bottom of your posts, but it would need to be done with every post you make. More work than it's worth for many I suspect.

I wonder why that is. I always liked seeing other's progress, but thanks for the info
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I wonder why that is. I always liked seeing other's progress, but thanks for the info

May be related to loading times with the app? I really don't know. That would be my guess though.