Me? @IslandGal3
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What feck? Computer says no! 😳
  • mojo4717
    Options
    Overlining lips looks ridiculous, either you have big lips or not, just accept the lips you have. Overlining just looks like you can't put on lipstick. What y'all do when you sleepover somewhere? Wake up with no lips and no eyebrows? 🤦

I second that! 😂
  • mojo4717
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Overlining lips looks ridiculous, either you have big lips or not, just accept the lips you have. Overlining just looks like you can't put on lipstick. What y'all do when you sleepover somewhere? Wake up with no lips and no eyebrows? 🤦

lcpzfol2b772.jpeg

:joy: pretty much, That's just too much work for me, imagine always having to worry about wiping off your lips and eyebrows if you accidently rub your face. Hell nah :D To each their own, but it's not for me.

I think people that have them tattooed on are crazy!! Your face slips off your skull as you age .. can you imagine? 😂
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would never have eyeliner, brows or lips tattooed - your face changes as you age, you need softer colors. You can also get a massive infection depending on who is doing the tattooing and your face can become deformed if they have to remove tissue.