Replies

• onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever do a jazzercise class?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have. I didn't find it challenging enough, but I have been training hard for a few years. It would be okay for a low-intensity day for me. I did like that you can really personalize it and the choreography is cute.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Anyone ever do a jazzercise class?

I was in Jazzercise for about 4 years. I finally stopped last year because I have a gym at work, and I got tired of being somewhere till 7:30 at night. You will love it.
    Pam:happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I did jazzercise for a year and I absolutely loved it. I only stopped because they sold the building that the classes were being held in. I haven't been able to find another class to fit my schedule. I only wish I had been counting calories when I was jazzercising!! I would be at my goal weight by now!!!:mad:

Enjoy!!

Memaw
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    Options
    I'm still 100lbs overweight and not sure if I can do it or not
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes you can, i did it and there were some big ladies in there getting down!! The only reason i stopped was b/c the schedule, i could pay the same and be able to go the gym whenever i could, with the class you have to go when they have them!! But it was a lot of fun and i met a lot of great ladies there!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm still 100lbs overweight and not sure if I can do it or not
    I was and am well over 100 lbs overweight with 2 left feet and I did it. They do the steps over enought times that you get them down and you can go at your own pace. Just do what you can and you will see that you can do it. I made a lot of good friends in that class. As a matter of fact I am going to a jewerly party at my former leaders house on Saturday and a lot of the ladies will be there. We have remained close and it's been over a year since I had the class.

Go!!! You will have fun. It might feel awkward the first week but it will get better. Everyone is very nice and very helpful!!!

Memaw
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your help