Will one cycle of dbol hurt?

Options
I’m almost 30 years old and still can’t gain weight, I’ve tried the gym before and lost weight, I’m very active and still weight between 129-132, not sure if my natural T levels are low or what. I’m not experienced in this at all so don’t criticize please. Just wanting some info on getting weight fast , I’ve been tracking my calories which Ive been eating up to 3400 calories a day. I’ve heard about dbol for a long time and just contemplated it. I don’t know much about it to know if I should just try it or not. If I seen some weight gain then I’d be more motivated to hit the gym to have weight to work with. I know people have different opinions on dbol, but I want advice from someone who’s taken it before ( or currently taking). Things to be careful with, things to take with it, side effects all that.

Replies

• lolo4tim
    lolo4tim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    More food....3400cal is not enough for you if you're not gaining/losing. What are you doing when you go to the gym? Lifting or cardio? You can gain weight with just food, eat more of it :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.