I think you're pretty spiffy
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    how's (y)our girl doing today anyhow?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    I would never have eyeliner, brows or lips tattooed - your face changes as you age, you need softer colors. You can also get a massive infection depending on who is doing the tattooing and your face can become deformed if they have to remove tissue.

Any reputable tattoo artist would do a patch test and take every precaution to avoid infection, unfortunately not everyone follows those rules and not every customer looks after the tattoos the way they are told to... there’s lots of articles out there about many things, not all true and underlying problems are usually at fault , I don’t believe everything I read 👍

I saw at least a couple of programs where they interviewed these women. I think the point was that some cosmetologists were doing it, based on a couple of classes. But Tattoos are so main stream now, I would hope that it hardly ever happens anymore. As far as not believing everything I read - I can assure you that I am capable of discerning and critically thinking about what I read, and I will thank you not to condescend to me. I'm well educated and I had a long and very successful career.
    I still would not get a facial tattoo.

As far as your owl wings - unless they are on your mammary glands, I don't think that you have anything to worry about. But then there are always lifts, so don't worry.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    "They are trying to make me an escape goat"

64gpyvyslibf.gif
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    The feeling is mutual
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    honestly I wish I cared a lot more
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Honestly, care about something more or less.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Who are you ? 🤔

you *don't* know who it is yet? im surprised jo i thought it was a bit too obvious

I have an idea but not 100%, their writing always gives them away lol.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    The jiggles
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Who are you ? 🤔

you *don't* know who it is yet? im surprised jo i thought it was a bit too obvious

Take it to the say it thread and spill it. ;)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Who are you ? 🤔

Take it to the say it thread and spill it. ;)

Yes, out with it already!
  • iMago
    denny_mac wrote: »
    How DO you explain MFP to a normal person?

First rule of MFP:
    You DON'T talk about MFP.

Second rule of MFP:
    See first rule of MFP.

I feel like it could be its own thread..... like who actually tells their SO or even their friends or family about MFP and all of the shenanigans.

my ex still has an account on here, though as far as im aware she's never used the forums.
    i'd been using it for like a year and a half already then, and got her to sign up too, though it was already towards the end of the relationship.

another one signed up here too after i told her, but that whole thing fell apart pretty fast and she deleted her account.
  • iMago

First rule of MFP:

Second rule of MFP:
    See first rule of MFP.

I feel like it could be its own thread..... like who actually tells their SO or even their friends or family about MFP and all of the shenanigans.

my ex still has an account on here, though as far as im aware she's never used the forums.
    i'd been using it for like a year and a half already then, and got her to sign up too, though it was already towards the end of the relationship.

another one signed up here too after i told her, but that whole thing fell apart pretty fast and she deleted her account.

Heartbreaker

they really were.
  • mustacheU2Lift

First rule of MFP:

Second rule of MFP:
    See first rule of MFP.

Heartbreaker

they really were.

I told someone about it...he may or may not be here now... no names...right @george5911