What to do on the days leading up to wedding

Options
Hi all, hoping to get some pro advice.
Im getting married Dec 15 so excercising lots & watching what i eat/drink. Im an average size currently and pretty realistic that my body is not going to change too much in 3 months although im hopeful to see more tone & a general healthier appearance.

In terms of the days leading up to the wedding..i know that muscles hold water...to look more "slim" would you recommend not working out the day before and the day of and drinking lots of water? What do bodybuilders do before they jump on stage? Ive heard of cutting but dont know what that involves..

Replies

• kcs121
    kcs121 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha, i reckon you might steal the show!
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I didn't have time to work out in the week leading up to my wedding so that's something to keep in mind!

Also remember that when your alterations are done if you lose more weight or bulk it could be an expensive fix. My seamstress told me that I had like 3 pounds in either direction but that was it. So maintain it in that last leadup is probably for the best anyway.

Congratulations!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    A few days before your wedding you want to eat and drink normally and get lots of sleep. I’ve seen a wedding tanked because the bride fainted. Some slim fast thing and she hadn’t eaten a thing for 24 hours.

How good do you look after a 24 hour flu? You want to avoid that.

Body builders have a spray tan to highlight the muscles. You want to avoid that look too.

I love this answer. :heart:

Crash Diet is Bridezilla's best friend.
  • arcadiasailor
    arcadiasailor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have something to eat that morning I started to faint at my fitting a few weeks ago.
  • thebomb4043
    thebomb4043 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Its your party, do what u want!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy that great day in your life. Be happy, be yourself. You look great, you will look even better during your special day. Do not worry - worrying only puts wrinkles on your face.