Weight Deletion Friends Needed

Options
Hey yall, I have no intentions of finding lost weight this round. If you are looking for a pal to help you feel free to message me. I have 100+ to lose and extra motivated to get this weight off. I live in the Denver, CO area and love being in the Mountains. At my current weight, it's making it difficult to breath so, I gotta say goodbye to some extra baggage I have been carrying around WAY to long.

I work full time, and go to school full time and have a family. I love being outdoors but my diet is in need of some work. I have "moved in" to my profile to help keep me accountable and have mini weight deletion goals.

Would love some new pals to help me stay motivated and help me kick my butt when I need it.

An example of my weight deletion goals are up for everyone to see and I am being fully transparent and want this to work. I do not have a set timeline, just focused on a lb at a time and my diet.

sxhkgcdpcvk3.png

Replies

• jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️
  • 51caTlaDy
    51caTlaDy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 100 lbs. heavier than you, but I'm finally starting. Friends?

Michelle
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️

sent
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    51caTlaDy wrote: »
    I'm starting at 100 lbs. heavier than you, but I'm finally starting. Friends?

Michelle

Everyone has a starting point! Lets get it
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Really excited to get back on track and start seeing the weight drop off!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back to it. I originally started at 5'3" 256lbs and got down to 168 after about 1 1/2 years. Since then I have gained it all back and I'm making permanent lifestyle changes. I know I can because I've done it before! I'd love to be part of your journey and encourage each other! Feel free to add me!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    csyount wrote: »
    I'm getting back to it. I originally started at 5'3" 256lbs and got down to 168 after about 1 1/2 years. Since then I have gained it all back and I'm making permanent lifestyle changes. I know I can because I've done it before! I'd love to be part of your journey and encourage each other! Feel free to add me!

Just added you! Lets do it!
  • showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I do not have as much weight to lose, but I have fallen back into some old patterns the last couple of months and now have some lbs to drop. Feel free to add me for support, friendship, etc. :smile:
  • Rachelcookiemonster
    Options
    I've lost so much weight in the past but now I am at the highest I have ever been. Determined this circle will end.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    I've lost so much weight in the past but now I am at the highest I have ever been. Determined this circle will end.

Hey there! Just sent you a FR. Lets do this~
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at day 628 and I've deleted 46 pounds. You can totally do this, feel free to add me!
  • tronjo2002
    tronjo2002 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, you got this!
  • tryagainvanessa
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me! I’m 5’0, 30 years old mom of two boys with a part time job. My starting weight on Aug 28 was 199. Current weight 190. I will add you! I’ve been tracking my calories everyday so far! And working out little by little we got this!
  • Stampingdeb
    Stampingdeb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love your post. I'm with you! I am deleting this extra weight that I have been dropping and picking up repeatedly over the past year. I weighed in this morning at 177, my goal is 145. Sending a friend request :)
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Love your post. I'm with you! I am deleting this extra weight that I have been dropping and picking up repeatedly over the past year. I weighed in this morning at 177, my goal is 145. Sending a friend request :)

Whoot! So excited to get this weight off with some awesome and motivated people!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me! I’m 5’0, 30 years old mom of two boys with a part time job. My starting weight on Aug 28 was 199. Current weight 190. I will add you! I’ve been tracking my calories everyday so far! And working out little by little we got this!

Thank you! Just added you. Lets work it!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm at day 628 and I've deleted 46 pounds. You can totally do this, feel free to add me!

Hey there! just sent a FR Congrats on the deleted lbs so far!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Weight deletion...that's a new term to me :smiley: was thinking this was a thread about deleting MFP friends LOL

all the best everyone with your weight loss goals.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Weight deletion...that's a new term to me :smiley: was thinking this was a thread about deleting MFP friends LOL

all the best everyone with your weight loss goals.

All I can say is I dont want these lbs to be found back on me! LOL
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I was so motivated--eating right, going to the gym regularly, and I lost 35 pounds... and then found 28 of them again (pesky buggers were hiding in the frig!) I am looking for some good motivation and friends to help me stay on track and have a few laughs along the way! I am 46, 5'3", and have about 90 to lose total. I've been on a merry go round of losing/finding/deleting/adding for so long and WOO--I'm dizzy! ADD ME!! :)