Annoying and funny, yet awesome NSV!

Options
Jillian1104
Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
So today I went to the gym before work, which I've been doing quite a lot since getting a membership a few weeks ago. My regular workout clothes were dirty, so I put on an comfy outfit that I used to wear to do Tae Bo or Zumba at home.

As is my routine, I started on the treadmill with my C25K program. Everything was great until I started running. That's when I noticed my shorts were starting to slide down!! Luckily, I caught them in time, but I had to compensate that in my workout for the rest of my time on my treadmill. It was a pain during those 40 minutes, but once I got off I thought about how a) funny and b) awesome it was. After all, I used those clothes to workout in less than 2 months ago... and never had that problem then.

Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Hell yeah!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    woo hoo - shake your booty!!!!
    :wink:
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's a great story to be able to tell. Maybe it's time to treat yourself to some new work out gear as a celebration.
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!!

I'd have let them fall and then said, Yes! That JUST happened! :laugh:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Congrats lol
  • cgaines64
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!!! Great NSV and great story to share!
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes that is funny, but also brilliant! When I read this, I had to do a double take, because the exact same thing happened to me this morning. I went for a run, in some old tracksuit trousers which have fitted fine for a long time, until a couple of months ago. I hadn't worn them for running for a while, just for DVD workouts at home. Straight away I noticed they were falling down, and I had to keep pulling them up. At first I wondered if the elastic was going - then I worked it out!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I got very excited my clothes started falling off me too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!