Speak up now or start checking in please..... (Closed Group)

Options
Weight Loss Warriors...................

I have had a few ladies quit. This post is not to call them out or make them feel bad about needing to quit, I just want that to be clear.

I realize that life happens, things happen and sometimes it's just too much. However from this point on I would like to have a team that is going to check in daily. If you can't check in every day but you are doing the exercises at least check in with me by Friday. If for any reason you think that you can not or will not do this please let me know. This challenge has become very time consuming for me as a captain trying to keep track of everything. I don't want to constantly be sending emails and messages trying to find where you stand.

This challenge was meant to be a fun way to stay motivated and lose weight, I would like to finish out the month that way.

Please post here or message me if you think you will not be able to continue on for the rest of the challenge. For those of you who are having great success checking in daily and completing the goals keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone I hope that everyone stays and steps up, if not I wish you luck on your weight loss journey.

~Amanda~

Replies

• McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in it and really appreciate what you're doing =)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    You know I'm in it and really appreciate what you're doing =)

Thanks!! :-)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Me too. I put it on my wall when i do challenges. Is that good or do u want emails?
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Me too. I put it on my wall when i do challenges. Is that good or do u want emails?

Your stuff I normally get, so you can continue to do what you do. :-)

Thank you
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please continue to count me in. I still have a ways to go before I'm where I want to be so I'm not ready to quit. And I really appreciate all the work you're putting into this, Amanda. You're doing a great job!!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi,
    Please continue to count me in. I still have a ways to go before I'm where I want to be so I'm not ready to quit. And I really appreciate all the work you're putting into this, Amanda. You're doing a great job!!

Thank you. :-)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    yes, you are doing a great job.
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    yes, you are doing a great job.

Thank you!! :happy:
  • AmberYZ
    AmberYZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm staying, sorry about the slow response last week. Thank you for doing such a great job for us.

Oh and have this weeks challenges been sent yet?
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I'm staying, sorry about the slow response last week. Thank you for doing such a great job for us.

Oh and have this weeks challenges been sent yet?

No worries. I got your info. I posted the challenges. If you didn't get them I will send them to you messages.

Thank you.

Amanda
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...I have done Monday and Tuesdays work outs this week. I believe I sent you a message stating my weight...151.5. Thanks Amanda!