Back again

Options
Hi
I used myfitnesspal on and off for many years. I am trying to lose weight I need to lose 5% of my weight to get referred to the surgeons about having weight loss surgery. At the end of August I was diagnosed with T2D at the moment they want me to try diet control. I have another appointment next Thursday to discuss what is the next option for me. I am 47 and have many health issues and a couple of disabilities. I am a wheelchair user as I struggle to walk.

I have a young cat called Kaspar, he is a nightmare as if i have my feet out of the quilt he will try and bite my feet and leg. The profile picture is my old dog called Jai-Jai, he went to a new home because i thought that his spinal cord was dying but it was artiritis of the spine. With the best treatment he is running around like a dog half his age. He even had chemo and he didn't even feel ill he was running around like a nutter after. he is due to have another lot of chemo to try and keep him cancer free. The vets said the type of cancer he had is very aggressive type of cancer and he would have up to 18 months
AJ

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I myself am returning after a hiatus. My motivation is avoiding health issues.
    If you get an opportunity search for Boogie2988 on Youtube, he has done what your looking to do.