New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ruatine wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I've never been a huge fan of candy corn (I prefer chocolate), but the review of it sounded quite good. The reviewer said the candy corn flavor was not overwhelming so that even those who aren't candy corn fans, per se, might enjoy it.

Sounds familiar. What's Good at Trader Joe's? :)

Yes! I think I found that blog through this thread. I've been keeping track of it ever since.

Sooooo I have a Trader Joe's within like a minute walking distance from my work and....that bag is really hard to open if you don't have scissors!

So I had to poke it with my keys since I'd planned on trying some and then leaving the bag in my car.

I couldn't really taste the candy corn but it definitely tasted like caramel corn and, since I was grabbing handfuls and not weighing, I have a feeling there isn't much per serving. Which sucks because it's one of those things I won't be able sneak a small taste of and not think about the minimal calories.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T BUY CARAMEL CORN! :)

I loved the Angie’s candy corn variety wonder if TJ version is better. Those flavored kettle corns are my weakness!

@vanityy99 loveee that cereal it just has such a special taste I can’t explain, lol. I have been buying lately since always on sale!

Also OWYN vegan protein powder if you message them on Facebook and ask for a sample they will send you free ! Highly recommend it’s the best vegan protein I’ve ever tried. The coffeee, dark chocolate and banana strawberry are awesome. Nice if you want to try for free.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    w346k83hj5cp.jpg

These were terrible! Weird taste and texture. The almond had the fake almond flavoring and did not taste salty at all. It was like a terrible version of rxbars. Terrible texture 1/10 would definitely not buy.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    0kp29r1pt3od.gif
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    0kp29r1pt3od.gif

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    41u346p5vs7p.jpg
    rh4r4q8b2inz.jpg

These are pretty good. Like a very dense larabar with added whey and super filling. But better than a larabar. I have to be in the mood for the larabar type bars though.

These were delicious!! I love the combo of chocolate and banana.
    2z8vfjzamuud.jpg
    6eepa043dzb3.jpg

These are only in UK but I wish we had them here!
    u1zg5q4f6b29.png

In for the Twix cookies!

Except they're apparently british.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    That is SO NOT FAIR.

Ok, I didn't care for the Yasso pints I've seen, but if I find that pumpkin cheesecake one, I'm totally buying it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Both so good. The applesauce puts motts to shame!
    bi6oxk5upclo.jpg
    ptcy08uhrd9c.jpg

• thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    q65o28vzu0rm.jpg

I WANT! FOR CONVENIENCE LOL
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    0kp29r1pt3od.gif

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY... PURE EVIL!
  • abi111
    abi111 Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    3xskfy2vshrz.png

I just found out it is nearly a year old, well it is new to me so that will have to count.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    large_7fbf22e7-9877-4886-9071-aa42077637a5.JPG

Ate this for breakfast & was pleasantly surprised with how much flavor this Michelina's product contained. The chicken tasted normal & not rubbery like some other frozen meals. For those that would like a more spicier product this isn't it since the red chili sauce wasn't that hot.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Also want to try the cheesecake one... imdc56o4th7a.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Nevermind, sorry I just tried it and cannot combine coupons. And shipping is 10, not worth it when you can buy for 27 for a pack of 6 on amazon which is cheaper.

Still want to try the white chocolate mocha and the caramel cheesecake though, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Wow I actually loved these! SUPER SUPER SALTY, which I loved. They were like super crispy chicken or almost like super thin crispy bacon. 10/10 loved them all. q4tauvrbnwx8.jpeg
    uwb9qm7fovcv.jpeg
    xemurf8pulk8.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

i really enjoyed the white chocolate i was skeptical but I would give it a 4 out of 5
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I still think the Jordan's maple bourbon skinny syrup is best - so good. I like most of them that I have tasted ONLY one I will never buy again is the blueberry- tasted too artificial. I love salted caramel, white chocolate, and even coconut or peach- so many flavors to choose .