Need female friends

Options
sitara86
sitara86 Posts: 32 Member
edited September 2018 in Getting Started
Hi all
Started diet yesterday after long time.need to lose 20 kg.
I m 31 mother of 3 need female friends with open diary for motivation.

Replies

• ruthallie
    ruthallie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 35 and a mother of 4. I am getting back to this after my last pregnancy than an ankle injury then ankle surgery. I can’t do exercises just yet but I need to start tracking again. I am the biggest I have ever been and need to loose around 60lbs total but I would love to loose 15 lbs by Thanksgiving! Hopefully in the next week I will be cleared to walk or low impact aerobics. Please add me! Would love some encouragement and be able to encourage you!
  • Cuzinpepper
    Cuzinpepper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends and encouragement. I'm 36 with 2 kids and am losing 92 lbs.
  • geekster81
    geekster81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days back. 37 year old married mum of 2 in the UK. Looking to lose 60-70lb :)
  • Goalseeker81
    Goalseeker81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mother of 3 from the UK. Ive lost 2st on another plan but moved back to MFP this week to help with potion controle! I have another 3st to loose 😀 feel free to add me.
  • MandiK_85
    MandiK_85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me! I have 100 pounds to lose and looking for female friends on here!!
  • ams0913
    ams0913 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also 31. I have about 40lbs to lose. I would like to make some female friends on here as well 😀
  • zazabazaza
    zazabazaza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Im Zaza, 28 and I love to cook fresh healthy food, but moved to Italy a few months ago and went CARB CRAZY which set me back really fast. I believe super tasty food can be healthy if done in the right portions and given the time, care, and tailoring to our lifestyles.

Currently 63 Kilos, my ultimate goal is to be 56 Kilos. I have been trying really hard this past month with excersize and back to meal prep/cooking at home. Would love to share recipes as we go.

Would also love to share some supportive female power!
  • sameeya2121
    sameeya2121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Just joined fitness community and loving the support!
    Feel free to add me x
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies everyone feel free to add me also from london i have 2 kids got about 30lbs to loose
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Could do with the support
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 37, mum of 3 from UK. Feel free to add me
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 2 here. I live in North Carolina, USA. Originally from NYC. Don’t have a lot to lose, but have struggles to lose. Trying to increase steps and walk more. Started hormone supplements through physician a month ago and weight loss has been easier, which may explain why it was so hard to lose weight. Feel free to add men I don’t have friends on MFP & would love to have a motivation group!
  • sweetsal64
    sweetsal64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    beacon8 wrote: »
    Hi, beacon8 here. Since I am new to this.,. I keep seeing people who reply saying add me as a friend. How do I add myself to the list or do I just keep posting as I just niw did?

Hello Beacon8. It is easy to request a friendship. Just click on the blue highlighted name under their picture. Then click on their name again (on 2nd screen). Then click the box that says add friend.

Beware of "friending" people that look like ghosts (no picture such as in your lack of profile picture). You may get a stalker, a creeper, or a male person (and you only feel safe bearing your weight loss sole to female friends), etc.

Like me, most people won't friend a ghost, and will also want to know a little more about you, such as back-up pictures to prove you are a real person! After all, the people on here will probably get to know you better than your friends on facebook. Good luck on MFP. It is really a great site to belong to!

PS, I would probably put a picture on my profile before requesting friendships.
  • sweetsal64
    sweetsal64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wasn't referring to "ghosting" where you dump a lover or girlfriend/boyfriend, but a "ghost" (absence of a picture).

Are you working off of a cell phone? It is difficult to set up a proper profile from a cell phone. If you are working off of a computer, it is much easier. I looked at your profile and don't see any pictures on there at all. Can you get someone close to you to help you set up a profile?
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh, my, I didn’t even realize o never put a pic! Doing it now.