Diet plans???

Options
xMissy6x
xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
Ive been looking online for diet plans but havent really found any. The ones ive found you need to pay for. Does anyone know of any diet plans i can look at? Im sick of eating the same foods and i was looking to try find a plan i could follow to re kick my weightloss. Im looking for any calorie intake i can alwyas modify it. thanks!

Replies

• LillysGranny
    Options
    I wish I could tell you specific book or website, but look for anything based on a Mediterranean diet and you should do great.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    okay thanks, yeah id be happy for a good book that had them to, if anyone know a good book they could reccomend
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ultimately what will work best in the long term is making your own plan. Open tomorrow's food diary page and start playing around until you have it filled up with foods you're willing to eat that hit your calorie and macronutrient targets.
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    Go to kraftfoods.com. They have some fantastic easy recipies that are low calorie. Look at the top under nutrition and go to low calorie and it will pull up several. I have made Tons of those and my whole family loves them. Even my 10 year old son. Good luck with it.
  • Simon421
    Options
    Have you considered supplementing your diet with a fat burner? I found this infographic that's good for beginners because it compares many of the top products out there, like Oxy Elite Pro and Hydroxycut http://www.nutraplanet.com/oxyelite-pro-infographic.html