Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    No
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    edited September 2018
    Not in person but I do online sometimes. I think it's because I'm actually pretty tall and a classic endomorph (aka the intimidating body type) and have strong features. Either that or I'm ugly in person.I haven't figured it out yet.
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    smb717 wrote: »
    Not in person but I do online sometimes. I think it's because I'm actually pretty tall and a classic endomorph (aka the intimidating body type) and have strong features. Either that or I'm ugly in person.I haven't figured it out yet.

Nope exactly the same for me! Plus I have a RBF doesn’t help!!!
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Old men at the grocery store often, although its just nice comments nothing sleezy so it could actually just be ppl being nice
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Nope not really
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,863 Member
    Not hit on, but men seem to enjoy striking up a conversation with me.

I think if you want to be hit on, you have to seem friendly and open to it.
  • Fit4Life_79
    Fit4Life_79 Posts: 93 Member
    Rarely... people don’t really approach me
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I think I'm too intimidating haha
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    smb717 wrote: »

Strong women are sexy!!!
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Rarely... people don’t really approach me

I'd hit on you IRL but your so far away!!!
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Once or twice
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    BeefyUk wrote: »
    Once or twice

Lol I like the modesty!

Nope, I’m defective
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Nope
  • I’d spent many years in not so nice relationships with 2 individuals (at separate times of course), and once I left the last one, and began healing, I gave off an I DARE YOU look intentionally for a long time and men steered clear. I’ve been single now for 10 years. In the past few years, I started dressing stylish again, wearing makeup again, and being my old happy, smiling, loving self again and now I get hit on constantly.
    Men could be intimidated by your beauty or intelligence but It’s probably because of the wedding ring which is a great reason not to hit on someone else’s beautiful love.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Adele_D wrote: »
    BeefyUk wrote: »
    Once or twice

Lol I like the modesty!

Nope, I’m defective

I do believe i told you that you had great eyebrows......thats me tryingv to flirt!
  • Here n' there. Sometimes in situations where it is wildly inappropriate...
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Nope not even by fish........ :'(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 266,881 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Nope not even by fish........ :'(

Hey good looking :p;)

Yeah , from time to time I do.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I was told yesterday at brunch the crazy hungover/still drink chick was hitting on me. It was quite funny an I need to stop talking to strangers