MY 30DS RESULTS

Options
THIS IS MY FIRST MONTH ON MFP AND DOING 30 DAY SHRED! I'M LOVING IT! I HAVE LOST 11 POUNDS AND 12.75 INCHES!

Day 1 (6/29) side view –
anna1.jpg

Day 30 (8/4) side view –
today004edit.jpg

Day 1 (6/29) front view –
anna5.jpg

and/or fuzzy one of Day 1
anna3.jpg

Day 30 (8/4) front view –
today002edit.jpg

Replies

• kmcginley613
    Options
    you look awesome:D
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Chr1st1ine
    Chr1st1ine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're getting smaller for sure!! Good job!!!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Awesome!! Are you sticking to the calorie recommendation on here? I ordered the DVD and cannot wait to get it and try it :)
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats you can definately tell a difference :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    You look great!!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Wow! My results aren't like that. Or maybe they are, I just don't take pics. Haha. Great job!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Oh I hope I have similar ones at the end of my 30 days. Great job!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a differance! Make sure to post your success in another 30 days!
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Well done!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    Wow! My results aren't like that. Or maybe they are, I just don't take pics. Haha. Great job!

i didnt think i had these results looking in the mirror everyday...... but when i took the after pics i put them side by side and i was shocked!!!!! i couldnt believe it was me...lol
  • annacook0822
    Options
    Excellent results! Oh I hope I have similar ones at the end of my 30 days. Great job!

you will do great push yourself and you can do it! you probably won't see the difference in yourself until you put pics next to each other!!!!! i wish you the best
  • annacook0822
    Options
    Awesome!! Are you sticking to the calorie recommendation on here? I ordered the DVD and cannot wait to get it and try it :)

i didn't eat all my calories at first but i hit about a 5 day mark where the scale didn't budge so i started eating my exercise cals and that worked for me! i have heard it doesn't for everyone but i believe in it!!!!!! good luck!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look super!
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just bought 30DS today... I hope i see the same results!!!! Congrats
  • annacook0822
    Options
    Wow! I just bought 30DS today... I hope i see the same results!!!! Congrats
    It is great! push yourself and it will feel great after! (not during) but you will see the best results! don't get discouraged i wasn't seeing the difference that i had.... just because i looked at myself everyday! good luck! you got this!!!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    thank you everyone for the compliments! I am still amazed at my pics...... I didn't think I had made that much progress! but I did..... school starts monday and I'm going to start over with the 30 day shred!!!!! Hopefully I will get the same results the 2nd time around!!!!!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Did you do 30ds exclusively or were you doing other exercises? I ask because I had started 30ds while I was already doing C25k and I found it was just too much for me. I thought I'd start 30ds when I finished the other. You have great results!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! I definitely want to do 30DS after I finish the other Jillian dvd I'm on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!