2»

Replies

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    😢😭😭

tumblr_o2lfbdWNRu1tajifso1_640.png

I think mine pushed the rest of the areas out of the way and forced themselves to the front of the fat loss line. In hindsight, losing the boobs did make exercise easier (less painful bounce), which made sticking to my calorie budget easier.
  • NabilSalehM
    NabilSalehM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too my face and neck is first noticeable by others.
  • teeohknee
    teeohknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Most noticeable for me was my face and especially the neck! Found it abit hilarious cos while ive notice those losses the body remained the same size haha
  • mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mine was upper chest and shoulders. So while the rest of me took time and much fat loss to shrink, my collar bones and shoulder bones were very evident very early on.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    My waist but I've always been hourglass. My butt next which I hate. After losing 90 though everywhere is smaller. Taking measurements is so important
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My face and belly
  • JinnBee
    JinnBee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    For me, not sure if it's same in others, it occurred first in the area where I most recently gained it, the belly. :)

This happened to me as well! I've lost a little over 30 pounds so far and the first places I lost were my belly, breasts, and face...the places that I had most recently gained. Now it's coming off more evenly, though.
  • tsiongm
    tsiongm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My upper legs and my thighs! Jeans were fitting totally different after already a week :)