Need friends that are on a whole30, gluten free, I'm new to this, cool story inside :)

Options
Been having stomach issues and pain for about 4 months. It got worse and worse and I went to the doctor a week ago. FIgure it was a kidney stone so they did ct scan, and blood work. Everything came back clear.

Our only guess is that something in my diet is kinda causing me enough pain to where I want to die. Terrible pain, like 9 on a 10 scale.

So today I start the whole 30 diet, I have to eat very clean and I'm just not use to this.

Would love friends that post things you can eat and they are down to earth :)

Replies

• Locqlynn
    Locqlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cant workout or start anything for the next week or so, my gut is not healthy and was told to relax for a bit, so today is the first day of all this
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    I’m not on whole30 but I wish you the best!!😊 I hope this helps and the pain goes away!
  • Striving4Progress
    Options
    I’ve done the whole 30 before. Felt amazing!! I was actually thinking of doing another cycle of it. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Locqlynn
    Locqlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i can't figure out how to add you
  • samanthaaalbadanie2228
    Options
    I’m currently in my first round of whole30. I started 9/10 and more than happy to share my experience thus far!
  • myfitnesspalsophie
    Options
    I'm not on whole30 but i'm gluten free, on and off dairy free, and eat healthily. My gluten intolerance test came back negative, but i know it doesn't agree with me. I went to see a homeopath for an intolerance test which came back as intolerant to egg, wheat and dairy. Did the doctors test you for gluten intolerance?