150 pounds to lose, another restart

Options
Hi everyone,
Getting serious about my health finally with over 150 pounds to lose. I'm American, from Wisconsin and have been living in Scotland for 7 years. Feel free to send a friend request! Having buddies definitely helps keep me on track.

I also have a nearly 1 year old working line German Shepherd that needs plenty of exercise and training so he's a big motivation for me to get in shape. :)

Tabs x

Replies

• Tashired
    Tashired Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello I have lotts to lose too. This is day 1. We can motivate each other. I sent a friend request (i think) if not you can add me..still figuring this out :) good luck!
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! My pup is my fitness buddy...she keeps me active 😊
  • zohra7917
    zohra7917 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to mfp
    would love to make friends who can join me on my weight loss journey.
    Pls add me ppl
    Thanks 🙂
  • killroy312
    killroy312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm new to M.F.P. and have a lot to loose also. Please feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • ltryon90
    ltryon90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a German shepherd name Xena. My name is Lisa and I have 60 lbs to lose and trying to get my severe chronic migraines under control without medication.
  • h_gross686
    h_gross686 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    :)
  • joyoung9000
    joyoung9000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yup just start d on Friday. This has to be the time! Got about 40-50 lbs to lose trying to help with some back issue.
  • cazzer_75
    cazzer_75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP so feel free to add me :smile:
  • ShalaraQ
    ShalaraQ Posts: 82 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I’m in the lots to lose category. I’d love to have more friends holding me accountable, but for the life of me can’t figure out how to add friends? Do I have to names and paste into request in the app? Is there an easy way to add here? Add me? Point me in the right direction? 😝
  • kiyronkennita
    kiyronkennita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I’m 200 lbs and need to lose 50 pounds
    I need some motivation and encouragement and tips . What are you guys doing for your weight loss journey
  • sammijammi777
    sammijammi777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've loads to lose, but setting smaller short term goals, as I know what I can and can't achieve. My aim is to lose 10kg by Nov. My eating habits change weekly due to work shifts, it's something I struggle with. My sweet tooth doesn't help!
    Add me, I'd love a network of support on here!
  • christinageorges24
    Options
    Hello

I am in the same boat, feel free to add me.
  • megnfrey
    megnfrey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and also in the same situation. It's time for a change. Staying on track isn't always easy and a support group is completely welcome.
  • WobblyYorkshireLass
    Options
    I am new on here, well day 2. Please feel free to add me
  • mythyme720
    mythyme720 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm about a month in and have 92 left to go. Would love to connect and hopefully give some support for each other.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've lost 107 pounds and still want to lose about 120 more. I understand how hard the journey can be and how much support helps you get to your goals.
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I love getting new friends! :)
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon AGAIN. I've been losing and regaining the same 10 pounds for a few months now. I'd like to lose 120 but realistically know I could stand to really lose 150. Just have to get started. Feel free to add me!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 110 lbs to loose and have not been so great lately. Today is the day I start and not look back. Please add me.