Looking for keto buddies

Options
Hi guys I am back on my keto journey and looking for buddies on the same journey. My diary is open. Add me if you want.
Maria

Replies

• julies51
    julies51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you !
  • XXL2Med
    XXL2Med Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm on modified Keto... High Protein / Low Carb... I'm in.
  • bobbyjen2011
    bobbyjen2011 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Started a modified Keto plan (watching calorie intake/watching fat intake) 5 weeks ago. Would love to join!
  • liem336
    liem336 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting Keto again after a 2yr break and 30lb gain. Would love to be buddies.
  • maxk72
    maxk72 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ah thanx guys will add you all :) xx
  • iceax123
    iceax123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Couple of days into keto looking for motivation and accountability :)
  • saadia91
    saadia91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, i’ve just started on Monday, still trying to figure out my way with it
  • jodietreble
    jodietreble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too 🙋🏼
  • joyinjesus1
    joyinjesus1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me thanks im trying to do lowcarb
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    Hey, y'all. If you are on FB, they have about 6-7 pages on Low Carb Recipes: https://www.facebook.com/EasyKetoLowCarbRecipes/videos/1884704375167473/

Some are even healthy! lol
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi just started would love some buddies too
  • lizmarie9855
    lizmarie9855 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m doing keto for month and a half and so far so good...
  • simplitherese
    simplitherese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Would Love to join you in spirit. Keto has awesome benefits! Lets do this
  • yolala93
    yolala93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some support on this journey as well!!
  • jackiegarcia75034
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago. My husband has lost 7 lbs and i have lost 10. We started with a 3 day detox, then we did low-carb snd slowly transitioned to Keto. Ive got a simple cookbook that helps guide me.... let me know if anyone needs anything.
  • bellenomade
    bellenomade Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been ketoing for 5 weeks and only lost 1.5 kilos. Im very disappointed. I have yet to find a website that gives me exact quantities of food to eat. Could you share your meal plans to help me?
  • tommy619
    tommy619 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been on Keto for four months and lost 20lbs. I'm doing a keto and intermetent fasting combo.
  • Future2082
    Future2082 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been IFing for awhile, mostly OMAD or a 2 hour eating window.
    Started Keto 1-1.5mo ago & love it.
    I did South Beach when it first came out & I think I basically lived in ketosis for years.
    While I love this style of eating & it’s easy for me to stick to for the energy, mood, and cognitive benefits... I HATE tracking calories. I am looking for Keto buddies to keep me motivated & accountable so I keep up tracking & lose some of my fluffy weight.
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    Just saw this on FB:

Keto Sausage Crust Pizza

Keto Sausage Crust Pizza

For Crust:

1 # Bulk Italian Sausage, hot or mild, up to you.

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 tbsp. italian herb seasoning

2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated

1/2 tsp. black pepper

Pre-Heat oven to 350. Using a round pizza pan, press out the italian sausage on to the pan, make sure the sausage is pushed out all the way to the edge. DO NOT GREASE THE PAN! (cause fires! but really, the sausage has enough grease, it won't stick. If you're worried you can use a non-stick pizza pan). Season the sausage with the remaining ingredients. Bake the crust until the sausage is almost done cooking, it should look sort of grey, not browned. Take pizza out, drain off excess grease if necessary.

For Sauce:

1 28 oz can of tomato sauce (try to find one lower in carbs! I found one at dollartree that has 4g per serving!)

1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic

1 Tbsp. Olive Oil

1/2 tsp. kosher salt

1/2 tsp. black pepper

2 tsp. italian herb seasoning

Heat olive oil in a sauce pot. Add garlic and seasonings and cook until golden brown. Add tomato sauce and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.

For toppings:

2 C. Provolone/Mozzarella Cheese, shreds - most grocery stores carry a blend of the two.

Sliced pepperoni, for topping

Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning to taste

Time to assemble the pizza! On the par cooked crust, sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded provolone/mozzarella. Place the pizza back in the oven to melt the first layer of cheese. Take the pizza out and spread the tomato sauce on top, use as much or as little as you want. Lay out your pepperoni and then top with the rest of the provolone/mozzarella. Place the pizza back in the oven and bake until golden brown. Let it cool before cutting and top with parmesan and herb seasoning to taste.