7 months over 140 lbs down updated Success Story

Options

Replies

• nprice1313
    Options
    Wow! If you can do that you can acomplish anything! Loosing weight is one of the most difficult things to do....Congrats!!!!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, good for you! Wonderful transformation of your life. What are some of your most successful strategies, for those of us not losing anywhere near that amount of weight?

For me, this might not be for everyone, but I never cheated once. Something I learned early on in this process was that the more you resist the temptation, the easier it gets. You build up a tolerance to foods you shouldn't be eating, but the second you give in to temptation your tolerance starts back at 0 or when you started.
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    wow.. ur awesome!! Congratz!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success :) So inspirational.
  • sniper77
    sniper77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Super job!
  • jhardenbergh
    Options
    Amazing job! What was your secret!

eating every 3 to 4 hours, but smaller meals, no fastfood, unless coffee or salads with no croutons or cheese
  • jackiecpan
    Options
    Great job---keep up the great job.
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • realitybytez
    Options
    simply amazing. that's like 4-5 pounds a week. i thought i was doing pretty good at 2 pounds a week. you must have really worked hard to keep up that pace for seven months. i would imagin that you feel like a completely new person. congratulations!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You rock! I still; like the superman pose the best. Dude you are an inspiration thank you for posting. I see your stats ands I know I can do this now! Awesome just Awesome!
  • oatmealgates
    oatmealgates Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! simply amazing! great job!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a totally different person!!! You give me hope!!! Thank you!!! Good job and keep it up!!!
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Simply incredible ~ you look fantastic ~ healthy and happy!! I'm delighted for you ~ you've done an amazing job, and you should be beyond proud! Your accomplishment keeps me motivated, thank you for that!:happy: Really impressed with the blood work~
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful achievement. I'll bet you feel like you could conquer the world. :smile:
  • jhardenbergh
    Options
    You rock! I still; like the superman pose the best. Dude you are an inspiration thank you for posting. I see your stats ands I know I can do this now! Awesome just Awesome!

I got a green lantern and a Capt America shirt too, maybe when I hit my final number I will do a pose for you in one of those shirts. I wanna lose another 33.8 lbs.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had to Look and then...LOOK again! You look fantastic! My eyes are NOT deceiving me...it Really IS You!! Wonderful job! Well done. Fantastic results! Thanks for inspiring me and my husband (StevLL). You make it Real. We can and WILL do this! Thank-you for sharing!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us...job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Dude...no words..wow, you are amazing. Excellent and you look great
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!